Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-30-2015, 09:16 PM
Planar Protector

Default New server announced yet?

Hope everyone is having a good holiday. I haven't been on here in awhile, but I'm an old school p99er. Was wondering if they have announced a new server yet? That's the only thing I'm looking forward to anymore.

Hopefully they wise up and launch a new server soon, potentially wiping the current one. If they don't do a wipe, even having a second blue server would be good. P99 needs some new life.
Old 12-30-2015, 09:38 PM
Planar Protector

Welp, all kind of guilds are getting mobs all over the world. Pretty much only congested thing is VP and NToV. People I know on the top end are rotating to other games because they beat everything other than sleeper, including ring war.

No new server.
Old 12-30-2015, 09:44 PM
Kobold

No desire for a new server from me. If they wipe blue server i will leave p99 for good. I've spent too much time to start over
Old 12-30-2015, 10:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vekonis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No desire for a new server from me. If they wipe blue server i will leave p99 for good. I've spent too much time to start over
Yeah me too. I just (kinda) got my epic this week after 5 years of active mageing.
Old 12-30-2015, 11:18 PM
Banned

Current server is the beta server. Someday they will do another blue server with the patchez/expansions coming in order and on time. No eta afaik.
Old 12-31-2015, 12:11 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vekonis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
u should atried red, youd be like, WELP I DID IT ALL! BOY i hope they WIPE this stuff so i can start again from scratch WOO!!!
Old 12-31-2015, 02:03 AM
Sarnak

WB Skorge!
Old 12-31-2015, 04:01 AM
Planar Protector

Hey Skorge.
Old 12-31-2015, 08:22 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
u should atried red, youd be like, WELP I DID IT ALL! BOY i hope they WIPE this stuff so i can start again from scratch WOO!!!
Any time you suggest character transfers, a re99 server that dumps to red, or a server wipe, there is widespread opposition in the red community. They want everyone to join what is essentially a dead server from 0-55, start from scratch, and then get owned by their NToV characters for months while they are gearing up.

To me, it seems really clear that a new red server would be a hell of a lot more popular than the old red server. And if that is an absolute impossibility, character transfers at least bring in some people that are ready to PvP and Raid -- which is the only part of the server that isn't completely lifeless.

I was a PvP player on live. And in all my experience in games then and since, I never played with a player base so afraid of real competition. Most of the "top players" that played these servers, would go for years without ever manning up and fighting someone on their power level.
Last edited by JurisDictum; 12-31-2015 at 08:26 AM..
Old 12-31-2015, 09:18 AM
Planar Protector

Release Luclin on red