Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-15-2018, 03:50 PM
Sarnak

Default Pixel Pox, Loot Lust w/e you want to call it.

https://vimeo.com/251204847
Old 01-15-2018, 03:55 PM
Banned

i call it video game addiction
Old 01-15-2018, 04:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroP99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I suffered from pixel lust this weekend while camping VP key medallions. I set an alarm to wake up at 4:30am to loot a ground drop in the Swamp and I spent the full 8 hour window at Blood Gill Marauder camp after that - then I camped Rotting Skeleton for a few more hours. On Sunday I delayed leaving to my friends house for football/drinking until after later in the afternoon because I had the timer for the Kaesora ground drop.

I briefly felt moments of shame throughout this process, especially when I was lying to my GF that I just wanted to finish the Steeler/Jags game (in reality the VP medallion was all that mattered). I have all my pieces now so I think it was worth but, but EQ directly effected my decision making this weekend and I socked as hardcore as a full time raider.
Beautiful story.
Old 01-15-2018, 04:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i call it video game addiction
in reality and honesty,. This
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 01-15-2018, 04:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroP99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I suffered from pixel lust this weekend while camping VP key medallions. I set an alarm to wake up at 4:30am to loot a ground drop in the Swamp and I spent the full 8 hour window at Blood Gill Marauder camp after that - then I camped Rotting Skeleton for a few more hours. On Sunday I delayed leaving to my friends house for football/drinking until after later in the afternoon because I had the timer for the Kaesora ground drop.

I briefly felt moments of shame throughout this process, especially when I was lying to my GF that I just wanted to finish the Steeler/Jags game (in reality the VP medallion was all that mattered). I have all my pieces now so I think it was worth but, but EQ directly effected my decision making this weekend and I socked as hardcore as a full time raider.
nice one dude, thanks for sharing. You will be Remembered.

fabbot.
Old 01-15-2018, 04:59 PM
Sarnak

Quote:

The struggles are real
Old 01-15-2018, 08:55 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:

Really enjoyed the read. Felt warmingly honest
Old 01-15-2018, 09:09 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-15-2018, 09:50 PM
Large Rat

u cucks wish u were gettin that P
Old 01-15-2018, 10:12 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhs13501 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
u cucks wish u were gettin that P
is this towards AW? from what I hear /aw part should be taken out entirely.