Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2020, 03:21 AM
Planar Protector

You need to learn to make your point with fewer words.

Nobody reads half your shit.
Old 08-10-2020, 04:09 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izmael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You need to learn to make your point with fewer words.

Nobody reads half your shit.
Imagine claiming EQ is hard when you’ve made DOZENS of threads like this

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=357968
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=352021
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=355254

Do you even play this game?
Old 08-10-2020, 08:19 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1) Are you actually trying to argue that playing a Rogue in EverQuest which involves standing there and pressing backstab every 10 seconds takes more skill than a Rogue in EverQuest? On P99 people on my friends list damn near lose their mind when I tell them what my key binds are -- they can't even fathom having a keybind set to Q or X, or C (N is my consider button). It just blows their mind -- I frequently tell people if they played WoW it would make them a much better EQ player. As a Cleric I vividly remember my Enchanter having his mind completely blown at how I'm able to target mobs and root them faster than he can mez them -- this same Enchanter is considered "good" by P99 standards. Reality is, this game runs about 10x slower than WoW and requires about 90% less keyboard input. Clicking on a mob and pressing root is only mechanically challenging for the P99 community because 90% of them are boomers who have never played modern games.

2) I play Classic and Retail -- most people who are serious about WoW do.

3) In EverQuest there's usually 1 person doing most of the work for an entire group. Are you telling me that the Cleric, Warrior and Magician who are sitting at Kobold Royals, waiting on their monk to pull mobs to them is having to read the situation? Are they displaying amazing situational awareness, and mechanics? No. I think it's funny because I see this frequently pointed out in this thread where there's "more skill involved" because pulling can be dangerous, and it's like, so you have a raid with 40 people in it, and 2 people pulling, and this somehow translates into the other 38 players displaying incredible skill at pulling by sitting there tabbed out on youtube waiting for their free loot?

4) No one said it's hard to get 470 ILVL, the reality is, it takes months. This is THE main reason that no one plays an alt in BFA and new or returning players get frustrated and quit the game. It would take them literally months of grinding to to catch up. There is no getting around this. In EverQuest you can buy some CB belts and Goblin ears, twink a character with BIS eveything and be level 50 with full planar in well under a month. A month in WoW might get you Nazjatar reputation. My own excerpts talking about this months before I even knew P99 existed.

Not to mention the fact that you have to actively play WoW to keep your raid spot. The context of the conversation we're having is essentially if someone just bought WoW today, how long would it take them to reach end-game? Literally months. But BFA has been out for 3 years, and new content was released frequently the entire time. To hold your spot in a raid team, that means those players had to actively raid the entire time, weekly, rather than sitting AFK in EC Tunnel or logging off completely until the next patch drops (which is what most people on P99 do once they get their planar). That might work in EQ, but in WoW, you'll be quickly replaced and forgotten about.

5) You make no sense. In some points of your post you reference Classic, and in others you do not. Did people in classic just turn on their flying mounts that don't exist and fly away? No? Was flying allowed in any of the PVP zones like Isle of Thunder? No? Have the last 3 expacs been released with no flying? Yes? Do you even play this game? The fact that you're actually delusional enough to compare EQ PVP to WoW is just... like I don't even think the biggest EQ fan boys would describe it's PVP as good.

6) You just contradicted yourself again. The rest of these boomers don't play WoW so they have no idea, but we both know you just listed two items that takes months of grinding to get (and some people never get them because they have bad luck). These are also two items that require the stars to align perfectly to actually be useful, and even then, I've literally never gotten one shotted by any of them. I main a fucking Rogue and when I duel other Rogues I don't even stealth, I let them open on me, and then after they blow all of their cool downs I turn around and destroy them. I never dip below 40% HP even eating everything they can throw at me.

7) This sounds similar to watching a Blood DK duel a Holy Paladin in WoW. This is not a display of skill or high level gameplay, and is the main reason that they were forced to add time limits to arenas.

8) So you think that sitting along a wall in PoF and PoH while people deliver free loot to you requires more skill than WoW raiding? I actually started laughing as I typed this because I started having flashbacks from my first time "raiding" on P99. A far cry from the terror it was 20 years ago.
1:Rogue in Eq is way more than just press stab stab, , if u knew what pulling is u would be suprised about rogue St pulling works.but Ey if u allready dont know its your own stupidity showing off. congrats to waste ur mana instead lettin ur enchanter do his job.

2: i dont , Classic is shit gimped with alot of exploits and cheese up first months with customized easy mode .

3: i do expect the others to keep a eye on nearby respawns and keep the room clear while i do bring mobs. these 2 pullers in any raid take more skill than and patience than anything i have seen in mmos outside WAR warpforged farm.

4: it takes 2 weeks to get to 470 i lvl . conquest gear peaks at 460 , u can get up to 3 items per day just wastin2 hours while filling ur neck to lvl 90 then jumpin to Heroic nya .
u have iron balls to say such bullshit, HELOO Heirlooms, u can make nazjatar rep in less than 2 weeks , hi pet battles , maldivas , nameds . contracts,

Are you comparing bfa grindin with vanilla eq? do it proper and do it with mother fucking Gates of discord and then compare how easy fuck is mythic nya with Uqua
yeah the diference btw raids from wow and eq is u are on ur safety land where nobody can hump ur instance, try it out on a non instance scenario

5: Halaa hellfire peninsula, winter grasp,,,, say hi noob,u picked a exception to make ur point valid like a true spin doctor but yet u fail another time.people in classic avoided pvp servers for one reason and is they sucked hard in pvp .Pathfinder says HI , main people it was introduced rolfmao was to try to reintoruce dying open pvp wich was dying because,,,, FLYING MOUNTS lawl. u should really look for crying when they introduced nets to dismount people in flying mounts.

6: corruptions are on a 3 days rotation with 2 weeks worth of stockpiling echos to buy whatever u need , 8,3 says Hi retard . congratulations on having the most retarded arsenal of defensives on the game , feels gud ehhhh.

7: blood dk is the worst pvp spec on bfa yet still he can cram enough TD to one shot any hpal , say hi to my pal flarkness.

8:congratualtions 21 years later u made it , in other hand u can still wipe in both places trying to break in . wow meta stacking means u cannot even fail at the basics untill u happen to arrive to gluth and kt on vanilla.
Old 08-10-2020, 08:24 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I somehow missed this. Link the armory or shut the fuck up. For those of you who don't play WoW, this is basically like claiming to be Michael Jordan. There is less than 5 rogues in the entire history of WoW who have consistently played at this level, and anyone who takes WoW PVP seriously can name all of them off the top of their head.

If you're going to outright lie at least make it believable. 8 keybinds. 8 keybinds. HAHAHAWHW AHWAHA HA AS A ROGUE? HAHAWHW HWA HA AH OMFG

What are the 8 keybinds? 1) Mutilate? 2) Rupture? 3) Garrote? 4) Envenom? 5) Stealth? 6) Kidney Shot? 7) Toxic Blade? 8) Marked for Death?

So do you mouse click for Sprint, Smoke Bomb, Evasion, Vanish, Trinket etc.?

How do you Shadow Step? Most Rogues require about 5 keys for this ability alone. 1) Shadow Step
2) Shadow Step Kick
3) Shadow Step Sap
4) Shadow Step Kick Focus Target

Don't even get me started on Blind. You are such a terrible fucking liar.
im not retarded enough yet(give it a few years maybe then) to give my wow deatils in a forum , specialy when wow have a automatic ban system wich is exploited every day by trolls and fucktards like you.
Focus macros and gamin mouse say hi original duelist rogue of all times Was mrylokar from dragonmaw server for 3 expansions , he died of cancer and was held a memorial by pvp community , if u even knew ur shit u can still see some old videos he did for thotbot and sodapop speaking of him.
8 keybinds is what it take with macros to reach 3,1 as rpm. not my fault na quality arena games are shit compared to eu ones .
Old 08-10-2020, 08:25 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Pretty inaccurate actually, and shows that you never played WoW. I remember even in Vanilla HAVING to have the perfect class combinations to have enough CC to even do certain dungeons. Like we actually had to have a Priest in our group to even be able to do Sunken Temple because they were the only class in the game who could CC Undead. As a Rogue I remember being annoyed that my DPS had to take a hit (since people are actually held accountable for their DPS in WoW), because it was mandatory that I Glyph Sap so my raid would actually be able to clear trash, otherwise it would be impossible -- this involved being completely in sync with Mage's using Polymorph, and Shamans using Hex at the same time, otherwise it was a complete wipe. If I was off even by a second then the mobs would be in combat and immune to sap, and if I broke stealth early, I pulled the entire room.
Glyphs are wotlk children , u confusing and making ur shit with vanilla
Old 08-10-2020, 08:28 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arteker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
im not retarded enough yet(give it a few years maybe then) to give my wow deatils in a forum , specialy when wow have a automatic ban system wich is exploited every day by trolls and fucktards like you.
BWHAHAHAHA HA HA HAHA HA AHA

EVERY SINGLE ROGUE OVER 3K RATING IS A HIGH PROFILE PUBLIC INDIVIDUAL, AND SHARING YOUR ACHIEVEMENTS AND ARMORY IS NOT ONLY A NORMAL PART OF WOW, ITS ENCOURAGED. THAT'S WHY BLIZZARD MADE AN ENTIRE FUCKING WEBSITE AND SYSTEM BASED AROUND IT.

IT'S OKAY HONEY, I ALREADY KNOW THAT YOU'VE NEVER COME ANYWHERE NEAR 3K RATING.

I DOUBT YOUVE EVEN BROKEN 1550 RATING.

EVERY SINGLE ARMORY IN THE ENTIRE GAME IS PUBLIC BY THE WAY. CAN YOU TEACH ME THIS NEAT TRICK WHERE I JUST GET TH E HIGHEST RATED PLAYERS IN THE ENTIRE GAME BANNED BY CLICKING ON THEIR PUBLIC ARMORY? BAHWHWHAHA YOU SOUND SO DUMB
Old 08-10-2020, 08:30 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Like imagine coming to P99 to lie about being a celebrity gamer on WoW and not even knowing how the game works.
i have been on p99 for long people , quite a few p99 were players of actualy plenty of server firsts on both games.

i was officer in TR back in the day on eq , and on regard wow im the man Buzzkill regarded at the most retarded absurd raid leader they had . Despite the swedish fag speaking most times on ts.

calling others out when u confusing vanilla and wotlk mechanics screams alot of to much eatin shit have made ur brain damage total and absolute.
Old 08-10-2020, 08:36 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Which one are you by the way? How do you find time to stream WoW 12 hours a day and play P99 at the same time?

http://evolve.skill-capped.com/gladi.../Nahj/Keybinds
i dont need to stream to make a livin boy, i allready made my life and i dont need to show up on a network to win money because allready did it.

For the record i find hillarious u link asmon videos when he is a total pvp pushover wich got Carried and hard Because mc isnt bad but him. i believe he still have a video ragin and headbuttin his desk when i soloed him on highmountain with lvl 106 fresh dk then claimin stream snipin.

untill mc laugh at him for being soloed and rolled over with a chopper by a lowbie
Old 08-10-2020, 09:17 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arteker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i dont need to stream to make a livin boy, i allready made my life and i dont need to show up on a network to win money because allready did it.

For the record i find hillarious u link asmon videos when he is a total pvp pushover wich got Carried and hard Because mc isnt bad but him. i believe he still have a video ragin and headbuttin his desk when i soloed him on highmountain with lvl 106 fresh dk then claimin stream snipin.

untill mc laugh at him for being soloed and rolled over with a chopper by a lowbie
SO WHICH 3100 ROGUE ARE YOU THEN BECAUSE ALL OF THEM STREAM

LITERALLY EVERY ROGUE OVER 3K RATING IS OWNED BY THE SAME 5 PLAYERS.

8 KEY BINDS HAHAHAHA

CANT SHOW PUBLIC ARMORY BECAUSE MOUSE CLICKS WILL GET HIM BANNED
Old 08-10-2020, 09:17 AM
Planar Protector

I heard that only real men play fortnight.
Closed Thread