Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2020, 12:05 AM
Kobold

thank god i already got everything i needed before the shit show of a merger, all my characters got jboots and the ones needing DE mask got it and i have 4 manastones banked, i can go do other stuff for the rest of the year til kunark since classic raiding is garbage and even groupable kunark items are better then most classic raid items.
Old 01-20-2020, 12:10 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol what? Let me guess you're from teal

I was literally saying we're all in the same boat, it was not meant as a slur I'm sorry if you took it that way
Definitely misunderstood you. It fit in well with everyone else's issues with people appreciating the ability to play where they wanted. I shouldn't have assumed so I apologize for that. Point of order though, it doesn't really matter what server i'm "from". I've literally been on and off P99 for years so it's a bit of a wash. The point was that people are acting like it's ridiculous for people to be tribal, or have an issue with sudden change even though humans have been that way forever. *boggle* We're all at least in our 30's here - the game is literally 20 years old. Can't we all just respect that people want to enjoy their time here?
Old 01-20-2020, 12:10 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
thank god i already got everything i needed before the shit show of a merger, all my characters got jboots and the ones needing DE mask got it and i have 4 manastones banked, i can go do other stuff for the rest of the year til kunark since classic raiding is garbage and even groupable kunark items are better then most classic raid items.
You listed 4 manastones? 😳
Old 01-20-2020, 12:28 AM
Fire Giant

Fuck yes.

I played Green/Teal. Mostly Teal and farmed the shit out of everything.

I'm not crying. I am laughing my ass off that we essentially got an instance to level and farm without all you idiots and now we're back to shit on your party.

I don't think most of Green even knows yet how fucked they are.
Old 01-20-2020, 12:38 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by azxten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fuck yes.

I'm not crying. I am laughing my ass off that we essentially got an instance to level and farm without all you idiots and now we're back to shit on your party.

Green's neckbeards were right there with you farming and levelling.
Old 01-20-2020, 01:24 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by azxten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fuck yes.

This is what we have in store. IMHO they should close down the servers entirely.
Old 01-20-2020, 02:37 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by silo32 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is what we have in store. IMHO they should close down the servers entirely.
I honestly wouldn't care anymore if they did. They killed blue they just shut down teal I'm never playing Green to hell with it. Clearly the vision here is something that I don't find enjoyable and in fact more than half the active players don't seem to find it enjoyable. That doesn't bode well for the future. I've seen this movie before and another emu. The wants great Community we had on Blue before green was ever launched won't be back for at least five years if it ever comes back at all. Kind of heartbreaking if you ask me and it wasn't worth it to launch the damn server. My major complaint and I've now seen it happen twice, is that the original Vision was flawed, and the Developers never considered that what they built trying to get to their Vision was better than their vision would be.

RIP Project1999, you will always be remembered for the good times
Old 01-20-2020, 04:50 AM
Sarnak

As long as the Zems are like this, no one will ever leave the exp highway.

The exp highway was already loaded to capacity. Now there's just lines for those groups, and they're doing less mobs.

Great work.
Old 01-20-2020, 05:14 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeboim [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As long as the Zems are like this, no one will ever leave the exp highway.

The exp highway was already loaded to capacity. Now there's just lines for those groups, and they're doing less mobs.

Great work.
Why don't you form your own group from the people LFG and go somewhere quieter?

I've done this a bunch of times when the popular spots are too busy, people are generally happy to go somewhere with a lower ZEM if it means they can group up and get some Exp.
Old 01-20-2020, 05:31 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malikail [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I honestly wouldn't care anymore if they did. They killed blue they just shut down teal I'm never playing Green to hell with it. Clearly the vision here is something that I don't find enjoyable and in fact more than half the active players don't seem to find it enjoyable. That doesn't bode well for the future. I've seen this movie before and another emu. The wants great Community we had on Blue before green was ever launched won't be back for at least five years if it ever comes back at all. Kind of heartbreaking if you ask me and it wasn't worth it to launch the damn server. My major complaint and I've now seen it happen twice, is that the original Vision was flawed, and the Developers never considered that what they built trying to get to their Vision was better than their vision would be.

RIP Project1999, you will always be remembered for the good times
I trust we won’t be hearing from you or seeing you again then?
Closed Thread