Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2020, 04:57 AM
Sarnak

As long as the Zems are like this, no one will ever leave the exp highway. Sure you wait in line, but when you get into the groups you earn exp so much faster its a net positive.

The exp highway was already loaded to capacity. Now there's just longer lines for those groups. It's not going to kake people branch out, it'll make them quit.

All these people screaming for the merge have always been attacking the symptom not the disease for their problems of not finding low level groups. Unfortunately their howling has also resulted in a giant shitshow for max level too with its now extreme overpopulation.
Old 01-20-2020, 05:07 AM
Sarnak

Release velious NOW.

"if the rules are all you use to determine what you should or shouldn't do, you're probably an a-hole" -soup

Hooden • Xegony enchanter '00 - '02 • <Aeternus> from SoD '06 - '07
Old 01-20-2020, 05:09 AM
Planar Protector

I wonder how long it would take the players to notice HK zem had been changed, if it were changed?

Perhaps that experiment is being run as we speak. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-20-2020, 05:23 AM
Planar Protector

I'm looking forward to highkeep goblins being 4 camps again like it was back in '99 due to overcrowding.

Jokes aside, it's the creative players that will thrive now. Finding out of the way corners in zones to xp in etc. Nerfing the ZEMs would do wonders to spread people out.
Old 01-20-2020, 07:26 AM
Sarnak

Creative meaning "able to play Everquest for 15 hours per day while someone else ensures your survivability."

"if the rules are all you use to determine what you should or shouldn't do, you're probably an a-hole" -soup

Hooden • Xegony enchanter '00 - '02 • <Aeternus> from SoD '06 - '07
Old 01-20-2020, 08:11 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asteria [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Anybody who has BiS items and #1 clickies in an MMO is probably failing in life.
FTFY
Old 01-20-2020, 09:24 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaffleztheAndal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Live is where you belong and always where you were going to end up.
you've been here since 2019, who the hell are you talking to?
Old 01-20-2020, 09:52 AM
Large Rat

Default Hoping and Praying

I'm just sitting here hoping and Praying this gets rid of some of the toxic players on both servers. Some people I have met have no general respect for other people and talk to people like dogs. Hope they act better in RL than they do in game. On the other hand I have met some of the coolest people in this game so I guess ya take the good with the bad. I also wonder how many petitions are gonna have to be gone through over the coming weeks lol.
Old 01-20-2020, 11:54 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm looking forward to highkeep goblins being 4 camps again like it was back in '99 due to overcrowding.
Woah, with a little more breaks in between combat, people might actually start chatting, RPing, or storytelling again in groups - even with new acquaintances/temporary strangers(OH NOOOOOOO!!)
Old 01-20-2020, 11:57 AM
Server GM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlefrans [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm just sitting here hoping and Praying this gets rid of some of the toxic players on both servers. Some people I have met have no general respect for other people and talk to people like dogs. Hope they act better in RL than they do in game. On the other hand I have met some of the coolest people in this game so I guess ya take the good with the bad. I also wonder how many petitions are gonna have to be gone through over the coming weeks lol.
Please petition people breaking the rules.
Closed Thread