Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2015, 11:12 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
TMO has never killed dozekar so they don't have any tears. Also reported for ban evasion. I shall cast you out from these forums like King Albert cast your people out from Britain.
LONG LIVE KING ALBERT. KING ALBERT FOR TEN THOUSAND YEARS.
Old 12-01-2015, 11:33 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uton [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sounds like they own you in the strategery meta game
Its actually pretty pathetic to have to stoop to that level over a video game. If you are having to do things like that to win you probably shouldn't be playing. What respect I had for Friends members is steadily fading. Some of you guys are cool I like Bokke(always civil and helpful after pvp) and enjoy pvp against Rag and a few others because I gives me a chance to improve and its nice being told I'm improving. Things like this really shouldn't be acceptable behavior in the gaming community. Being a scumbag shouldn't be applauded. The anything to feel like your winning just reminds me too much of the Charlie Sheen meltdown. When do you step back and say enough?
Old 12-01-2015, 11:35 AM
Banned

Just going to point out that . Both times friends ported up . We were mid wipe due to a gating mob / train . Congrats on your flawless victory
Old 12-01-2015, 11:35 AM
Fire Giant

Oh yeah and for one of the few times you clownshoes have managed to rustle me with your behavior. Be proud.

Just because I'm sure someone else will point it out.
Old 12-01-2015, 11:39 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seltius [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh yeah and for one of the few times you clownshoes have managed to rustle me with your behavior. Be proud.

Just because I'm sure someone else will point it out.
I don't even remember you being online for any of this lol . I can honestly say I love the pvp . But I'm getting tired of having to run fraps and report you knuckle heads for training every encounter we have .
Old 12-01-2015, 11:55 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazyGlue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't even remember you being online for any of this lol . I can honestly say I love the pvp . But I'm getting tired of having to run fraps and report you knuckle heads for training every encounter we have .
I am talking about seeing the desperation people will resort to so they can claim to be winning at this game. Seeing them do this crap. I wasn't online for this but seeing it happen to my friends really pisses me off. This isn't about PVP and anyone who thinks it is doesn't have a clue. It is about doing whatever it takes to grief someone else.

I like the fact that pulling items at low health doesn't show deaths. If TMO did that those kills wouldn't be up there. There have been 3 or 4 times I was present just in the last month and watched someone from another guild suddenly just die and couldn't figure out why finally asked and was told its because they wait until really low health then pull an item like their epic or robe to save their KD ratio.
Old 12-01-2015, 12:06 PM
Banned

Thanks for all the positive responses it's good to know our hard work is paying off
Old 12-01-2015, 12:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
TMO has never killed dozekar so they don't have any tears. Also reported for ban evasion. I shall cast you out from these forums like King Albert cast your people out from Britain.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Did not report for ban evasion but the sack is coming for you Topdog
Old 12-01-2015, 12:13 PM
Fire Giant

Is taking off an item just to preserve KD ratio really a thing?
Old 12-01-2015, 12:26 PM
Sarnak

Yes. Just like it was a thing on rallos zek to prevent people from looting items.
Closed Thread