Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-27-2018, 04:35 PM
Banned

DEAR LIBTARDS

homicide rate went from an average of 1.8 in australia (pre gun ban) to 1.6 (now)

Over the course of 30 years.

FYI in that same time period it has dropped in America by more than 3 times that much.

Banning guns did not reduce murders by any measurable mark whatsoever.

yet please continue tell us why it works in Australia and that gun nuts are brainwashed.

When we banned assault rifles in 86 it did not reduce gun deaths, it did however reduce the type of gun that the same number of gun deaths was perpetrated by.

Yet tell me more about how making one type of gun unavailable makes less people get killed.
Old 02-27-2018, 04:38 PM
Banned

Man, people believe some really stupid shit just because a handful of dead white guys thought it was a good idea over 300 years ago.

Look...Who ever decided they support gun right because of what Jefferson said really? Sure plenty of people say that this is about fundamental freedoms, founding fathers, blah blah blah...But they would have no problems supporting extreme gun ownership rights even if these guys never breathed a word about it...its not like everyone thought it was a great idea or particularly important...some more than others and it was compromise like the rest of the constitution (which is imperfect and constantly reinterpreted and sometimes officially modified...it remains untested in a few areas).

BTW -- they gave everyone in Russia a gun...they had guns in Germany -- none of this gun shit ever once stopped a tyrannical government except maybe China.....right before Mao and his tyrannical government took over.

The gun owners will be the most ardent supporters of a fascist government if we ever should elect one.

My argument against the idea that guns help defend against government tryanny is Shay's Rebellion 1787 -- probably the first time the 2nd amendment failed to fullfill its stated purpose.
Last edited by JurisDictum; 02-27-2018 at 04:45 PM..
Old 02-27-2018, 04:42 PM
Banned

"I don't mind that people get killed, I just want them to be killed by something other than this thing that for some reason authoritarian regimes want to remove right before they take every other right away from the citizenry"

-A. Liberal
Old 02-27-2018, 04:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Man, people believe some really stupid shit just because a handful of dead white guys thought it was a good idea over 300 years ago.

Look...Who ever decided they support gun right because of what Jefferson said really? Sure plenty of people say that this is about fundamental freedoms, founding fathers, blah blah blah...But they would have no problems supporting extreme gun ownership rights even if these guys never breathed a word about it...its not like everyone thought it was a great idea or particularly important...some more than others and it was compromise like the rest of the constitution (which is imperfect and constantly reinterpreted and sometimes officially modified...it remains untested in a few areas).

BTW -- they gave everyone in Russia a gun...they had guns in Germany -- none of this gun shit ever once stopped a tyrannical government except maybe China.....right before Mao and his tyrannical government took over.

The gun owners will be the most ardent supporters of a fascist government if we ever should elect one.
Once you get rid of those rights, they do not come back. And you just dont understand it at all and YES guns will protect americans one day from a hostile regime.

Becuse

1. you will never take them away
2. hostile regime will not have the full force of the military at their control, you would know this if libtards knew ANYTHING about the American military or reality
3. liberals will eventually force their ideology on the American citizens and we will kill you all with ar-15s and it will be hilarious.
4. your gay little children will thank us and be our slaves.
Old 02-27-2018, 04:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Not surprisingly, the announcement effectively making Xi a life-time dictator received overwhelmingly positive responses inside China. Many praised the move as providing China with the kind of stability that is lacking in western democracies. The seeming chaos in Western democracies, such as with Britain’s unexpected decision to leave the European Union, the rise of an extreme right and left, and the uncertainty that comes with it made many in China uncomfortable. Many nationalists in China, including Xi himself, also believe that the chaos in the west opens up a strategic opportunity for China’s return to its historical place — the sole dominating world power. And they believe Xi is the right person to deliver it.
But were still talking about if making a 25 age limit constitutes tyranny as our country slowly slips to 2nd place.

I mean shit, do they even send people in the army to fight any serious battles before 25? My understanding is you have to work up to that shit by carrying around boxes and standing around 5 years...
Last edited by JurisDictum; 02-27-2018 at 04:53 PM..
Old 02-27-2018, 04:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
2nd amendment means guns aren't getting an outright ban, so drop the speculation of a ban unless an amendment is proposed to be added to the constitution that would ban guns (good luck). Sensical compromise like an increase in age requirement based on mental development (drinking age law is a model) isn't a bad idea to try. You could also argue for a restriction on the types of guns available to the public. If something happens, it will have loop holes in the lanuage. So much slippery slope going on at the moment.
Amen

Also, saw back pew at HEB. Bought blue testament, the IPA, and satyrs swill
Old 02-27-2018, 05:07 PM
Planar Protector

Genetic defects with bigger ears than dumbo shouldn't be able to purchase firearms at 19. That guy is so ugly he was guaranteed to take out his sexual frustration violently. At least by 25 he might've learned an alternative strategy for attracting females

Idk though, he is a fascinatingly hideous mother fucker. Very proud of my full blooded Aryan attractiveness
Old 02-27-2018, 05:10 PM
Planar Protector

Everyone in this thread is racist dude that isn't an argument. I'm probably the only minority with internet in the US and my homeland literally translates to "land of the Aryans"
Old 02-27-2018, 05:36 PM
Banned

i thought the problem was ze jews?
Old 02-27-2018, 05:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But were still talking about if making a 25 age limit constitutes tyranny as our country slowly slips to 2nd place.

I mean shit, do they even send people in the army to fight any serious battles before 25? My understanding is you have to work up to that shit by carrying around boxes and standing around 5 years...
The thing is that this will do nothing, you will not reduce gun deaths with, so its a dumb law and you are dumb if you support it.
Closed Thread