Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2021, 10:02 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumph [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Riot when they want your vote: “Guys let’s make Ring Roll a random! That’ll give each of us a fair shot…”

Riot after they take 99% of Ring 10’s for themselves. Sharing ZERO: “look at how few petitions there are now. Isn’t this better for everyone?”
What is the issue with rolling ring war between guilds? Isn't it fair? Don't understand if your being sarcastic or not lol
Old 07-02-2021, 10:16 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allishia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What is the issue with rolling ring war between guilds? Isn't it fair? Don't understand if your being sarcastic or not lol
He's pointing out that riot pushes for rules that help them gain more free pixels. Not to improve the environment for everyone.
Old 07-02-2021, 11:00 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArbiterBlixen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He's pointing out that riot pushes for rules that help them gain more free pixels. Not to improve the environment for everyone.
The environment is improved for everyone because no one is able to cheat the /random.
Old 07-02-2021, 11:05 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdrcfrx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The environment is improved for everyone because no one is able to cheat the /random.
He wasn't saying /random vs. Click. He's saying Riot didn't propose bag limits where they are doing well.
Old 07-02-2021, 11:08 AM
Fire Giant

I think they should bring back fte lockouts so small guilds can form again and get things cheap instead of even the crap things going for crazy amounts lol. Wouldn't need 100 ppl zergs if lockout on fte and like an hour to kill it /nod.
Old 07-02-2021, 11:08 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdrcfrx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I understand you’d like to believe you have credibility on this topic.

Unfortunately everyone else disagrees.

I’d recommend, step one for you, to publicly take the Oath Against Toxicity and Mind Reading.

Then, having done the absolute bare minimum, people may start to consider your input on topics like this.

(I normally charge about $1,000 per hour for this caliber of advice btw. Your welcome.)
Old 07-02-2021, 11:25 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumph [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I understand you’d like to believe you have credibility on this topic.

Unfortunately everyone else disagrees.

I’d recommend, step one for you, to publicly take the Oath Against Toxicity and Mind Reading.

Then, having done the absolute bare minimum, people may start to consider your input on topics like this.

(I normally charge about $1,000 per hour for this caliber of advice btw. Your welcome.)
honor your bet, straiker. time to delete.
Old 07-02-2021, 11:45 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bag limits on ring war as Vanquish desires would be charity pixels. There have been no ring war petitions since the rule changes.
Ringroll isn't competitive. The problem is that the rolls are obviously just favoring one guild so far. As long as it's not a competitive spawn, it needs to be bag limited to keep people from getting a streak of 3 or more just because of RNG.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 07-02-2021, 11:45 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allishia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think they should bring back fte lockouts so small guilds can form again and get things cheap instead of even the crap things going for crazy amounts lol. Wouldn't need 100 ppl zergs if lockout on fte and like an hour to kill it /nod.
Agree it was a way less toxic era due to the meta. But it'd be tough to come up with a safe way to race in NToV while guilds are clearing trash there. I suppose rogues can run up relatively safely...
Old 07-02-2021, 01:08 PM
Kobold

Riot and Vanquish should merge, just kick out detoxx.
Closed Thread