Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-05-2019, 08:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterbonkers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sorry pal, im not trying to be rich. i'm trying to eat the rich. being rich is unethical. i get that's hard for you to understand
why is it unethical

please explain to me why YOU playing everquest is ethical when there are people who you could be working to help in place of gaming???
Old 02-05-2019, 08:13 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you really think the poorest people in the country are the ones you're listening to talk about the greatness of this country and freedom?

Do you think maybe that you're being told X group is saying Y by group A or B instead of paying attention to reality?
Unlike you I don't listen to any group.
Old 02-05-2019, 08:14 PM
Banned

(((ethics)))
Old 02-05-2019, 08:20 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
why is it unethical

please explain to me why YOU playing everquest is ethical when there are people who you could be working to help in place of gaming???
capital is limited, by hoarding and taking it away from the market in large amounts, you single-handedly deprive others from the opportunity to live.

i am being a patron of the arts, therefore ethically it's perfectly fine.
Old 02-05-2019, 08:25 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throndor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
because its him, duh!
quality post as always, mr. p
Old 02-05-2019, 08:33 PM
Banned

The reason people hoarde is because it's irrational to rely on the good will of others. The other reason is for domination. Or that they think they can put the resources to the best use. There is still a lot of exploitation of weak and sick people. I guess when you're like me and you have been dehumanized. And I see people waste life or act vile according to my own harsh values. It is really easy for me to justify controlling all the resources and manipulating the sick so that I can seek pleasure, and build a healthier humanity. Mostly because of ego.

That is all a real trip though, and not really satisfying. It is not pleasurable to control others. It is quite the opposite.

This leaves spite.
Old 02-05-2019, 08:38 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throndor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
because its him, duh!

Other people should have to work to provide power to his mom's basement

Other people should have to work to provide internet services to his mom's basement

Other people should have to work to provide healthcare that he deserves for free since he's 300lbs and claiming disability

Other people should have to work to pay his SNAP benefits

Capital is limited, and when you're on the "Take" everyone else is supposed to work to support your fat ass, while you're free to evade taxes through Twitch donations.
you do realize basements don't really exist in south florida, right?

food for thought

nice edit btw
Old 02-05-2019, 08:39 PM
Banned

imagine owning a pet from florida [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-05-2019, 08:39 PM
Fire Giant

now that i think about it, basements are rare in cali too, where you claim to be from.

could it be you might be lying about yourself, mr. p?
Old 02-05-2019, 08:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
imagine owning a pet from florida [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hi
Closed Thread