Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2021, 01:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by walfreyydo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Snowflake
2016 called, it wants its worn out insults back
Old 10-11-2021, 01:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Elections have consequences, people were fed up with Republican denialism so they voted your rape daddy out.
Old Dude said he wouldn't mandate the jab tho and more people have died from Covid on his watch than Orange Dude's. He also said if 200K people died on a prez' watch they don't deserve to be in office. I guess he was flimflammin folks.
Old 10-11-2021, 01:47 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And nobody has yet addressed the issue of unknown longterm side effects. How many times have you seen a commercial for a medication that they admit may cause giant tumors, but are still promoting as "safe". Those medications have actually been tested, for years.
There have been no documented side effects from any vaccine over 6 weeks past injection. Ever.

Look it up. Research your opinions instead of mindlessly repeating what you "hear".
Old 10-11-2021, 01:48 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
2016 called, it wants its worn out insults back
2016 called to tell you that you and all the rest are acting like snowflakes. Ironic isnt it
Old 10-11-2021, 01:48 PM
Planar Protector

The vaccines didn’t have too much to do with trump or bidet, right? It was the machinations of the corporate capital globalist pharmaceuticals, no?
Old 10-11-2021, 01:52 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's sick shit. Sick authoritarian hellscape shit.
I know, thats how its portrayed on Fox and OAN, and I can give you a pass for believing whatever you read see and hear that fits in with your preconceived biased polticized and radicalized opinion.

Actually I cant.
Old 10-11-2021, 01:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you stub your toe and fall down a well, did Joe Biden kill you? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What?

Well, did Joe Biden mandate that I have to walk around near wells or lose my job? What point are you even making?

The danger is twofold: The vaccines themselves have serious side effects for some people, and if you don't submit to it you can lose your job now. Which may mean that you can't eat, or your children can't eat.

Meanwhile, the vast majority of people who get covid recover and have strong natural immunity, according to the CDC themselves. The biden policy has absolutely no regard for natural immunity; many people who are being coerced into getting it may have already had covid, and are already immune to it.
Old 10-11-2021, 01:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old Dude said he wouldn't mandate the jab tho and more people have died from Covid on his watch than Orange Dude's. He also said if 200K people died on a prez' watch they don't deserve to be in office. I guess he was flimflammin folks.
Mandate is more like PMCs surrounding your village and jabbing every person by physical force. That's how we beat smallpox in fact.

The doctors involved said it was a terrible thing they'd done, and rejoined "We would do it again though".
Old 10-11-2021, 01:54 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Biden conveniently gets to take credit for the vaccines that were developed and expedited by the trump administration, but of course they probably wouldn't have mandated it, because they understood things like medical autonomy and cost/benefit analysis better.
Kind of like how every Republican president takes credit for the economy created by the predecessor Democratic president...

..and then proceeds to enact huge tax cuts for the rich, run up the debt and eventually tank the economy again only to have a democrat come and fix it, and get blamed for deficit spending required to fix the mess left to them.
Old 10-11-2021, 01:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by walfreyydo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I know, thats how its portrayed on Fox and OAN, and I can give you a pass for believing whatever you read see and hear that fits in with your preconceived biased polticized and radicalized opinion.

Actually I cant.
Projection.txt

I'm a democrat. But 24 hour "news" is total propaganda. Cherry picked, carefully cultivated information that confirms what you already believe.

What I can say for Fox is that they actually have on guests who disagree with them. The left wing outlets never, ever do. It's just a big noddy circlejerk agree-fest.

I still respect C-Span, and whadda you know, they are the most boring one. MSNBC, CNN, ABC, NBC, and even Fox are just news pro-wrestling.
Closed Thread