Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 10-16-2021, 07:22 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My tinnitus got a lot worse for awhile after 2. It's still worse not as bad. Probably from all the fast food and weight gain tho. Not the vax.

I think the point is if ppl who get vaxed r 10x more likely to randomly develop stuff that should indicate something.

Pretty sure bruising was common. So were really bad rashes in the data.

How fast Google and doctors tried to clamp down on the raw stats and eachother in more private discussions was also a big indicator everything isn't perfectly hunky dory.

I didn't get bad migraines within the window of when I was vaxed. Had horrific cramps and chest pains tho. So maybe I had a clot and it just didn't go to the brain.

Too poor to know for sure and the doctors I have access 2 are terrible. Mostly Because I'm poor and dumb. So we will never know for sure in my case.

I feel like the entire medical system is broken, neglects, and underreports in this way. So the whole point of medicine and "testing what works" is actually completely bullshit. Just like psychiatry.

Or what's the cause... was it vitamin deficiency? Was the patient chugging thiamin pills 3x a day for a month like a dummy? Lead poisining...

Doctors regularly fuck up here. Especially when something has multiple causes, factors, they often just treat the symptoms. And around here they don't even advise patients to drink water, or eat more magnesium rich foods etc. Just shove pills at them which treat their blood pressure not the dumb habits and reasons their blood pressure is bad. Further enabling patients who got themselves sick.

So understandably I hope you can see why I have little faith in doctors whoer talking heads on Fox, or CNN, or MSNBC, or Vox, or Huffpost. Or OAN or whatever reject of a publication they are told to shill infront of by whoever is cutting their checks and certifying their "registration ". Papers plz.

Also Jibartik stabbing doctors. Even the dumb ones is counterproductive and not a skillful or effective way of improving their doctoring skills. Or rehabilitating them as human individuals. I've found most doctors to have such a massive ego or be so personally disenfranchised with their profession and "industry" (lol) so as to be too broken to be receptive to any form of intellectuality or reason. They just quote their little med bibles and insurance guidelines.
Underreporting may be an issue. The vax info sheet has contact details to submit any weird symptoms within a window of getting stabbed, but I didn’t cos frankly I didn’t have the inclination at the time as I was rather unwell. I doubt I’m exceptional.
Old 10-16-2021, 08:38 AM
Fire Giant

60 million babies have been murdered in the womb in USA. God damn the adults.

Population reduction is underway. It will be reduced to naught. And all the dead will rise up and be judged.

And there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
Last edited by Knowledge; 10-16-2021 at 08:42 AM..
Old 10-16-2021, 08:56 AM
Sarnak

New round of vaccinations going on atm at my Health Center. Had a handful of complications, all of them local reactions which went away without any issues. No anaphylactic reactions, no known clots or embolizations, no known cases of myo- or pericarditis.

We have FAR more patients with post-covid symptoms, mostly loss of smell but a handful of patients with severe and lasting fatigue and autonomic nervous system dysfunction. We also have a number of patients who've died as a result of Covid.

That's just my health center. Nationwide the statistics speak a pretty clear message. The benefits outweigh the risks.

If you're young and healthy it's unlikely the choice will matter to you, it may however matter for people around you who don't have the luxury of good health.
Old 10-16-2021, 09:03 AM
Fire Giant

750k died from COVID in USA. 60 million died from abortions. That's 16.7% of the US population dead in the womb.

I lived in a God damned foster home its bad but not as bad as fuckin dyin

WE DONT NEED NO FUCKIN NEW SONGS! WE AINT GOT NO GOD DAMN BAND, RANDY! I WANT ALL OF YALL TO GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY HOUSE.
GET THE FUCK OUT NOW!
Last edited by Knowledge; 10-16-2021 at 09:23 AM..
Old 10-16-2021, 10:52 AM
Planar Protector

"the luxury of good health"
Jesus Christ, I just puked a little.
Old 10-16-2021, 11:04 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah. Massive sudden onset headache, couldn’t see, couldn’t talk, had blood in a lumbar puncture sample. Was okay again within a day but hospital made me stay for 5 to do various tests.

Posted about it in May cos what else am I gonna do for 5 days in hospital. Thread may still be up, not sure. It was another vax or covid thread.

A paranoid schizophrenic ended up in the same room as me and for some reason he started including me in his delusions so I went home after 5 days cos a mRI scan suggested the puncture was a false positive as the doctor taking the sample messed up the draw. Didn’t really fancy staying in a room with someone that was having outbursts and had locked on to me.

Honestly I doubt it was anything to do with the vaccine tho.
Wow man, I thought u were kidding. I’d say if it happened right after the vaccine there might be a correlation. That’s quite a reaction!

And they gave you a spinal tap?? I hear those hurt like shit
Old 10-16-2021, 11:33 AM
Banned

The worst part is the shortage of copium for all you poor walking dead
Old 10-16-2021, 11:34 AM
Fire Giant

You have no clue what Hell is. You are lukewarm and comfortable. Ever had your own brother try to kill ya? I have.
Old 10-16-2021, 01:08 PM
Fire Giant

anti-vax aka paranoid schizophrenic.
Old 10-16-2021, 01:13 PM
Planar Protector

If the covid 'mandates' were real mandates they'd be issued under policing powers, not the OSHA health care authority.

🤓