Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 10-16-2021, 02:24 PM
Banned

Addendum 2 my healthcare points plan.

Make it a system for maintenance and electives.

Accidental insurance and medicaid can cover trauma injuries related to accidents and abuse or violence only. No heart stents for high cholesterol or blood pressure under the Accidental system. Use your points on that stuff.

If you get hit by a rock truck on Tuesday or a stray bullet hits you, that can be written off as public and national security. Police departments and cities should be responsible for the damage they allow drunks and meth heads 2 do.
Old 10-16-2021, 02:42 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's called guilt by association, and is a tactic that mostly pussies use.

Hitler had a dog. If you have a dog, you must love hitler!
What a stretch...

Their ideologies are exactly the same. Using hitler and his dog as an example is just more desperation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowledge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mesocyclone and Knowledge and Jesus Christ are the same person.

This is my final post. Endure until the end, and you will be given eternal life from our God.
"you will be given X number of virgins"

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Addendum 2 my healthcare points plan.

Make it a system for maintenance and electives.

Accidental insurance and medicaid can cover trauma injuries related to accidents and abuse or violence only. No heart stents for high cholesterol or blood pressure under the Accidental system. Use your points on that stuff.

If you get hit by a rock truck on Tuesday or a stray bullet hits you, that can be written off as public and national security. Police departments and cities should be responsible for the damage they allow drunks and meth heads 2 do.
Is this another one of your dogs?
Last edited by Shawk; 10-16-2021 at 02:45 PM..
Old 10-16-2021, 02:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Is this another one of your dogs?
I don't understand.

If you're perfectly ok with the way things are and the equity of our society. I understand that.

I and many others are absolutely not ok with it.
Old 10-16-2021, 02:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't understand.

If you're perfectly ok with the way things are and the equity of our society. I understand that.

Yeah lots have been bimbofied. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-16-2021, 04:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow man, I thought u were kidding. I’d say if it happened right after the vaccine there might be a correlation. That’s quite a reaction!

And they gave you a spinal tap?? I hear those hurt like shit
It was 3 weeks after vax for me, sooner for my friend who experienced something similar. Yea I think spinal tap is same as lumber puncture. I got to have two in quick succession as the JD who made first attempt failed to draw a good sample. My friend got away with just a cat scan and they were happy he was clear of any bleeds.

It was mainly uncomfortable tbh, but I don’t have great sensitivity tbh which is usually a drag but i suppose it is handy for painful stuff.
Old 10-16-2021, 04:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Police departments and cities should be responsible for the damage they allow drunks and meth heads 2 do.
Better system than the police shooting your dog then charging you for the ammo!
Old 10-16-2021, 04:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Better system than the police shooting your dog then charging you for the ammo!
Yep. Police departments need to be responsible for damages and medical bills period.
Old 10-16-2021, 04:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It was 3 weeks after vax for me, sooner for my friend who experienced something similar. Yea I think spinal tap is same as lumber puncture. I got to have two in quick succession as the JD who made first attempt failed to draw a good sample. My friend got away with just a cat scan and they were happy he was clear of any bleeds.

It was mainly uncomfortable tbh, but I don’t have great sensitivity tbh which is usually a drag but i suppose it is handy for painful stuff.
3 weeks is pretty long and doesn't jive for the proposed mechanism behind VIT so. Ya. Probably no causation.

Hard to correlate that.

Mine was quick, sustained and improved after peek immune response. That's why I correlate the two.
Old 10-16-2021, 04:24 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
I don't understand.

Are you doing something about it here? Or just more outrage culture? Hmm. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-16-2021, 06:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah lots have been bimbofied. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks.

You're smart and special! Take solace! 🤗