Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 10-15-2021, 04:12 PM
Banned

Congrats!

Sorry, emoji not posting!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by starkind; 10-15-2021 at 04:14 PM..
Old 10-18-2021, 04:47 PM
Fire Giant

Landed in Istanbul for a few week work trip. First time here so pretty stoked.

"Even old New York was once New Amsterdam"
Old 10-20-2021, 03:57 AM
Fire Giant

Taxi driver tried to scam me out of 50 Lira this morning (about 5 euro). Meter said 75, but when showed up to the destination it was all of a sudden 125. Also refused to give me a receipt. I've taken this route a few times now and it's always around 75-80 Lira.

He threatened to call the police, and when I said go ahead and call em, I've got nothing but time, he relented and took the appropriate faire.

Tricksy Turks. This would have never happened in Constantinople...
Old 10-20-2021, 06:01 PM
Planar Protector

Bitcoin hit all time high.
Old 10-22-2021, 01:26 AM
Planar Protector

Imperiouskitten was banned. Best day of my life.
Old 10-22-2021, 01:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imperiouskitten was banned. Best day of my life.
Story?
Old 10-22-2021, 05:18 AM
Fire Giant

You realize she's still actively posting here on another account, right dumb dumb? You know, the same thing you do when you get banned....
Old 10-22-2021, 08:04 AM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-22-2021, 02:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by twerk_happy_faggot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"Staff bashing". Don't fret, it's only for a week. It is a hilarious story though.

The quote that drew the ban was in a thread title, quoted only for reference b/c it's hilarious: "Admins, you called me 'stupid' for saying you refuse to ban transphobes". Which is a historical event which can be searched up on the board history if you like. In the body of the post I quoted Blake's many hate speech meltdown posts, which were not deleted as I was suspended. So, a pretty keen demonstration of all the points I've been making here. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

However I hadn't realized that they edited the rules so that hate speech is allowed, so long as it is not racist or "personally targeted". I think this change was done so that, (or at least the timing is coincidental with,) FatherSioux or topgunben (sorry I forget if they are two diff or the same) could be unbanned. One of those two I think said they phoned in a favor with a higher admin. So I am enjoying this new handle and the fact that we can hate faggots openly now on this glorious faggot-hating server.

Less ironically, the good news is that I seem to have supporters nowadays! I have always had some envy for nostalgiaquest's travels & photos and of course it feels very good to see that there must be some understanding of the situation in him, as it is with virtually every male on this board who isn't a gibbering Foxnews monkey. My assumption is that his gf/wife is attractive and he is secure with that, so he doesn't have to feel threatened and ridiculed by my very existence.
--------------------------------------
I came to the thread to post on topic, though!!! Didn't expect to see the ole obsession in here. But y'all have picked a great time to obsess.

I finally found the antidote today!!! It was in my medicine chest already, I just needed a higher dose.

To recap: my stomach has been paralyzed, not draining, so I couldn't take food or water or medication by mouth at all. Literally a deadly situation. Fermenting food in my stomach began to grow moss and every morning I woke up with my mouth and throat soaked in goo, bacterial matrix of the flora feasting on food that was intended for me but stuck in limbo. And as you might expect of a starving person, sleep took over my life. Which did not help. This has carried on in slow escalation for maybe 4 months.

Medical system failed me comprehensively and would have allowed me to die or come in on a gurney had I not resorted to extreme measures to self-diagnose and self-treat. But whatever, that's why I went to school. So, after pumping my own stomach I finally understood that it was not "constipation" but some sort of stomach paralysis. Now I have found the drug and the dose which releases my stomach contents unto my intestines, and I can live again like a hu-mon. The struggle isn't over but I am no longer dying.

I weighed myself today and I lost 25lbs, yes I lost 25lbs since any photo you have seen of me, down to 132lbs at six feet which is supermodel level physique. Waist to hip ratio is INSANE right now. So that's pretty F'n sick.

Also crypto keeps going up. I was blessed with pleasant financial news throughout this ordeal, thankfully.

Anyway, I've survived another ludicrous fucking incident. Can I be comfortable and have fun for a little while now please Jesus? I kinda deserve whatever but JD especially deserves a break. Thx & Jah bless
shut up retard

just no one cares or read that
Old 10-22-2021, 09:35 PM
Fire Giant

Had a low key Friday at work for the first time in several weeks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]