Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-28-2021, 10:14 PM
Kobold

Default p99 has to be the greatest community

So, just a few minutes ago i had an absolute smooth brain move. ive been farming the paineel guards for several levels and i bought both the hole and lift keys because i always see people in /ooc asking for them. anyway. so i see someone ask for the lift. as im on the lift i accidentally hit numb lock and run straight into the hole like a smootb brain homunculus. being a level 29 necro, there is no way i was going to be able to get my corpse bymyself.

as i was falling i started to come to terms that i was going to have to reroll my first char on p99. less than 30 seconds later(i dont know if you want me to use your names, but my necros name is Fistandantiles. so if you know, you know lol) i get two tells back to back asking for consent to drag my corpse and give me a free 96% rez

i couldve been in a real bad, tight bind if you two didnt immediately band together to pull me out from the fire, so to speak.

i cant believe how unfortunate that was but how quickly it was completely reversed and turned around.
Old 09-30-2021, 06:49 AM
Sarnak

Yeah, most of the toxic players are in the raid scene or on the forums. The vast majority of the rest of the community are pretty great! Grats on the quick help, The Hole is a bitch for new players... though I think you can sneak around as a low level rogue there under the right deity choice. Could be wrong though, never did it on this server.
Old 09-30-2021, 06:58 AM
Planar Protector

I think the community especially gathers around those who have died and need help getting their corpse, because everyone has been in the situation where they themselves needed help in the same context.
Old 10-12-2021, 07:24 PM
Large Rat

competely agree !
no later than an hour ago a player by the name of Phashas came to help me and spent roughly easy 30 minutes to find me my corpse towards the plains of Kantara, of kindness and patient with my very average english and the fact that I'm a noob on everquest "lmao" a hell of a lot thank you Phashas.
Old 10-12-2021, 07:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worry [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, most of the toxic players are in the raid scene or on the forums. The vast majority of the rest of the community are pretty great! Grats on the quick help, The Hole is a bitch for new players... though I think you can sneak around as a low level rogue there under the right deity choice. Could be wrong though, never did it on this server.
The forums and Norrath and 2 different worlds. I'll call you a brain dead autistic cuck all day on the forums and then twink your level 10 monk and PL you for hours in Norrath.

Idiot
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 10-12-2021, 08:00 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The forums, popular camps, raids and high plat camps are 4 different worlds.
Fixed.
And OP is probably still in the level 1-30 bracket
Old 10-13-2021, 12:08 AM
Sarnak

Most players on P99 are willing to help if you ask, but this helping without even being asked is outstanding. Love this thread, and mad respect to the rescue crew.
Old 10-13-2021, 12:30 AM
Banned

people talk shit on forums because no one knows who they are
Old 10-13-2021, 12:55 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuanahto [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fixed.
And OP is probably still in the level 1-30 bracket
Valid

Cash camps bring out the stay-at-home-sons who are not currently socking naggy spawn #500,567,123 - this is very true. You want to meet the biggest assholes in the game try camping anything worth more than 10k
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Closed Thread