Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2021, 03:39 PM
Banned

Default Just got the vaccine and right away feel different in bad way, should I call doctor??

Since getting the shot, I’ve noticed I feel like being a pompous asshole to people who don’t have the vaccine. Is this side effect going to go away or should I call a doctor? I fear it will only get worse in time

Team Moderna, wussup?

I had to get this in order to keep working in the field I am. That’s just how medical has become, and if they are bluffing about mass firing unvaccinated people in a labor shortage, I ain’t calling the bluff. It would be too radical a lifestyle change to switch career fields atm

If anyone wants me to edit out the name and send you a blank copy hit me up. $50 per i accent venmo. Kidding…
Attached Images
File Type: jpg A504204A-F972-46E7-A9BA-CB5C65F274BB.jpg (21.8 KB, 2 views)
Old 10-09-2021, 03:49 PM
Planar Protector

Exclamation

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-09-2021, 03:57 PM
Banned

You'll probably be fine, but you may get drunk on sanctimonious moral superiority. Also, you might get some kind of horrible side effect years from now, since it has only existed for barely a year and we have no data on long term effects.

Also that karen costume is hot af.
Old 10-09-2021, 04:07 PM
Banned

Yep. You gonna feel like shit for a few days. It happens. Same thing in the military. When everyone got vaccinated, people were feeling terrible, so they take it easy on you the next few days. Flu vaccine does the same to me.
Old 10-09-2021, 04:19 PM
Banned

What? Most people do not have adverse reactions to any vaccine. Because those vaccines were heavily vetted and refined for 5 to 10 years, to be both effective and safe.

Gravy has seemingly no concern for the rapid, emergency authorization for this one particular vaccine, that was developed and deployed in less than a year. With no long term data yet on efficacy or safety. For a disease that is not even very dangerous for the vast majority of people, unlike polio or small pox or measles.
Old 10-09-2021, 04:23 PM
Planar Protector

Smile

The second dose of the covid vaccine and this year's flu shot really messed me up. Both nights of I got zero sleep and spent the time sweating and tossing and turning in bed.

I still had to go to work ofc bc we don't get sick days.

Introducing these safe antigens into our systems to trigger an immune response is a very good thing, but that doesn't make it fun.
Old 10-09-2021, 04:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What? Most people do not have adverse reactions to any vaccine. Because those vaccines were heavily vetted and refined for 5 to 10 years, to be both effective and safe.

Gravy has seemingly no concern for the rapid, emergency authorization for this one particular vaccine, that was developed and deployed in less than a year. With no long term data yet on efficacy or safety. For a disease that is not even very dangerous for the vast majority of people, unlike polio or small pox or measles.
Sounds like you've never gotten a flu shot before, Baler.
Old 10-09-2021, 04:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sounds like you've never gotten a flu shot before, Baler.
I have actually a couple times in the 00's, when there was a particularly bad flu season occuring. I felt fine.

Again, the description of the covid vaccine for most people is "You're gonna feel pretty crappy".

Well, that's exactly the same description for covid itself, and for the vast majority of healthy people, the natural immunity they incur by simply getting the virus and recovering is far more protective than the current vaccines. This data is freely available from the CDC.

Also I'm not Baler.
Old 10-09-2021, 05:35 PM
Fire Giant

Felt nothing from either of my two covid shots.

Got the yellow fever vaccine a few years ago before traveling to South America and it kicked my ass for a few days. Have also gotten sick from flu shots.
Old 10-09-2021, 05:40 PM
Planar Protector

Yooo moderna wasssup!

I got sick as f from shot #2 but I am a huge pussy.
Closed Thread