Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-17-2021, 11:29 AM
Large Bat

Default I can't seem to log in

Hi all, I haven't logged in for some time (blue). I get an error message before I can get to a character login saying "One or more of Everquest Files are not correct Titanium version for Project 1999. You will not be able to play until the files listed in red are replaced with correct version." It gives me a link "Click this link for more information.". Also lists "spells_us.txt (2503364378)". as being the issue.

The link gets me to P99's site but doesn't let me actually see anything:

"you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
"

Any idea what I'm supposed to do here? I tried installing a patch I found but didn't change a thing. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Capture.JPG (29.9 KB, 133 views)
Old 10-17-2021, 11:42 AM
Large Bat

Ok got it to work. Wish I could delete the thread...

However - now I don't see my characters! It only lets me create new characters!
Old 10-17-2021, 11:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by misho [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ok got it to work. Wish I could delete the thread...

However - now I don't see my characters! It only lets me create new characters!
If you can't see your characters, that means your files are still out of date. You need to download and apply the latest patch files. https://www.project1999.com/files/P99Files54.zip
Old 10-17-2021, 11:55 AM
Large Bat

Default right

Yeah, I did that, and things started working - I can see characters for my wife and daugters' accounts but not mine. So it doesn't seem to be an issue with the install/client side.
Old 10-17-2021, 12:01 PM
Large Bat

Ok, think I figured it out - was using wrong login info for my account LOL ... what happens when you don't log in for a looong time! :-)
Closed Thread