Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-06-2021, 11:15 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thulian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i didnt follow the race, but the loeffler chick isnt bad looking who wouldn;t vote for her?
She looks like me you goob. Same hairline, jaw and everything.
Old 01-06-2021, 11:30 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don’t blame him for not pushing that bill. While I agree that $600 is too little, there are also a lot of provisions in the bill that just aren’t acceptable from a fiscal conservatism standpoint.
He wanted to bundle it with other bills that were doomed to fail. I'm personally of the opinion that a blank $2000 check to everyone is ridiculous but $600 wouldn't have come close to making my financial situation right.

I had someone I live with come down with covid, CDC wanted me to quarantine from Dec 16 to Jan 5. I can't do that when I don't have symptoms and tested negative for covid. So here we are, follow guidelines and get punished or ignore them to no real consequence.

It's because I literally can't just not go when I'm not sick. Help with family elders who can't live on their own and theres no one else to do it. Alternative is nursing homes and that is a terrible, horrible idea.
Old 01-06-2021, 11:33 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ok but now what excuse is the democrat party going to give when they don't do anything about police?
Hopefully they won't have to blame anyone and, instead, they'll tell "the squad" to shut the fuck up. All the "defund the police" bullshit is exactly why they lost seats in the House and had to go into OT to barely win the Senate instead of coasting with 54-55 seats.

All these young woke assholes don't remember what it was like in the 90s when the crime bill that Biden is vilified for signing was widely supported by leaders in largely minority communities.

Police reform and community policing in some urban areas would go a long way -if- states fix the inane laws that allow police to shoot a toddler because they were "scared" and thought that the binky he was holding just might be a gun.
Old 01-06-2021, 12:25 PM
Planar Protector

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHA

*deep breath*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Trump handed this one to Democrats by demanding the $2k stimulus checks which Republicans couldn't deliver and undermining his cult's faith in the fairness of the election. Never mind that both the R senators clearly committed insider training using privileged pandemic information. This is just too fucking funny.
Old 01-06-2021, 12:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hopefully they won't have to blame anyone and, instead, they'll tell "the squad" to shut the fuck up. All the "defund the police" bullshit is exactly why they lost seats in the House and had to go into OT to barely win the Senate instead of coasting with 54-55 seats.

All these young woke assholes don't remember what it was like in the 90s when the crime bill that Biden is vilified for signing was widely supported by leaders in largely minority communities.

Police reform and community policing in some urban areas would go a long way -if- states fix the inane laws that allow police to shoot a toddler because they were "scared" and thought that the binky he was holding just might be a gun.
Yeah
Old 01-06-2021, 12:52 PM
Planar Protector

afaik democrats have only won since they started saying defund the police.

that started like 8 months ago and now trump has been CRUSHED and will go to jail and his followers are now cast out into the desert.

numbers for ga are largest youth turnout in history.

the squad is only getting started.
Old 01-06-2021, 12:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

West Virginia Democrat is one of the most conservative members of his party in Washington

Quote:
He voted to confirm Supreme Court Justices Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavanaugh. He has strongly opposed liberal policy proposals such as Medicare for All and the Green New Deal. And he has backed several of Donald Trump’s most controversial immigration proposals, including withholding funding from “sanctuary cities” and building a physical wall along the US-Mexico border.
tl;dr Manchin is THE DECIDER
Old 01-06-2021, 12:53 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thulian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i didnt follow the race, but the loeffler chick isnt bad looking who wouldn;t vote for her?
uhhhhhhhhh seriously? Anyone who would be pissed about them making insider trades?
Old 01-06-2021, 12:58 PM
Planar Protector

I think it's hilarious that we're up against:

"virus is fake"

350kk dead

"election was stolen"

no evidence whatsoever

"now they're cheating again"

another vote that's exactly the same as general election

lol absolutely nothing that trump and his supporters have said will happen, is true, or trump will acomplish, turned out to be real in 4 years.

Ouch what a waste of time that 4 years was. Right back to where we were if hillary won, and trump is back to being an extended cable entertainment tv personality and cry baby fat ass's bitching about how they are not racist and where have all the men gone, are back to being what they are: NOBODYS.
Old 01-06-2021, 01:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
afaik democrats have only won since they started saying defund the police.

that started like 8 months ago and now trump has been CRUSHED and will go to jail and his followers are now cast out into the desert.

numbers for ga are largest youth turnout in history.

the squad is only getting started.
Quote:
I think it's hilarious that we're up against:

"virus is fake"

350kk dead

"election was stolen"

no evidence whatsoever

"now they're cheating again"

another vote that's exactly the same as general election

lol absolutely nothing that trump and his supporters have said will happen, is true, or trump will acomplish, turned out to be real in 4 years.

Ouch what a waste of time that 4 years was. Right back to where we were if hillary won, and trump is back to being an extended cable entertainment tv personality and cry baby fat ass's bitching about how they are not racist and where have all the men gone, are back to being what they are: NOBODYS.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread