Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-21-2020, 05:17 AM
Aviak

Were you aplly for a ip exenption? My soon wach me playing this awersome old game, and starts boring of play fornite.
Old 01-21-2020, 06:24 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by sycopata666 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Were you aplly for a ip exenption? My soon wach me playing this awersome old game, and starts boring of play fornite.
Read here then make a post in the petition forum with the required information.
Old 01-21-2020, 07:00 AM
Aviak

Tnx dude
Old 01-21-2020, 04:00 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Mockery [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Update, took a week. Thanks, everyone for adding to convo
Grats OP. Hopefully, him and I won't be waiting too much longer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Discord
Reebo_Senpai#8189

"I think we got thi------
" RUN "
Old 01-21-2020, 04:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by silo32 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
your kids really are so excited to play a 20 year old elf sim.. screams botting or something absurd. Anyone i have shown everquest to or mentioned said the game has the worst graphics and looks boring as fuck. Most ip expempts are people boxing and having a roomate friend or sig other run figure 8's for gm tests.... really tho your kids are not all excited like its xmas day to play everquest... but gm's will grant you one anyway im sure
While it may or may not be true that most IP exemptions are abused, there are certainly people from households that play together. My 16 year old daughter wants to play with me too after she saw "you can turn into a wolf" and kill things. So not believing just because you're cynical doesn't automatically make you correct.

I havent applied yet because it's a PIA to get EQ onto her Apple laptop. I need an external CD player besides figuring out a platform I've never worked with.
Old 01-21-2020, 04:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiingpin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
who buys an apple laptop LOL idiot
Kids who are into visual arts stuff. I bought her a Dell and 6 months later she used her own money to buy an Apple.

Grats on calling a 16 year old girl an idiot who is most likely smarter than you are.
Old 01-21-2020, 04:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiingpin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
who buys a Dell laptop LOL idiot
Visual arts ..... "Following the footsteps of my father in becoming a failure" .

16 at home now. 36 at home when you blink. Both of you will be playing p99
Old 01-21-2020, 05:51 PM
Large Rat

Yes. I applied for an exemption so I could play with my daughter. It took a few days for the reply but was easy enough.
Old 01-29-2020, 05:19 PM
Orc

How do you know your IP exemption is granted? Do you just have to keep trying to login on the two computers until it lets you? It's been over a week so far and i'm just wondering if they send a message or post on my petition thread or if i just keep trying.
Old 01-29-2020, 06:31 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by dareo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How do you know your IP exemption is granted? Do you just have to keep trying to login on the two computers until it lets you? It's been over a week so far and i'm just wondering if they send a message or post on my petition thread or if i just keep trying.
The GM’s replied saying that it was granted and left a reminder that dual boxing is forbidden and will result in banning.
Closed Thread