Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-13-2020, 07:42 PM
Banned

Wonder what this one is compensating for
Old 02-14-2020, 11:39 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by zags [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We were camping basement the entire time, we were also pulling Magi/Hand/Bar because there wasn't a FP group in place. When the FP group got in place we continued to pull those rooms because they were leaving the entire rooms up for 5+ minutes and had nobody in those rooms, so they weren't theirs.
Lol wait a minute. Did people overlook the part where this guy says his group were being dicks to the new FP group solely because the FP group wasn't pulling fast enough?

And you have the nerve to call Snorkler an asshole?

Doing this to the FP group is a majorly selfish and dick move and really not how the floor camps are understood by players to work. Maybe their group was still working itself out. Maybe they had a couple bad pulls and needed to med up. Maybe their group wasn't the ideal composition for chain pulling.

And instead of being like "you know what, they're the FP group and it's understood they pull those mobs and we have our own area here" you go "well fuck them if they're not pulling every mob ASAP we're just gonna go yank their mobs for extra XP for ourselves." And then you come here and try and trash someone publicly for taking your mobs from the floor you were on? Lmao you are an asshole. When I first read the post I was on your side, but after seeing you write this you deserved everything that happened to you. I love when RnF attempts totally backfire because of shit that comes out later. Go Snorkler.
Old 02-14-2020, 12:49 PM
Sarnak

Oh Thugnuts = Snorkler. Everything op says is true. Thugnuts is a bitchboy.
Old 02-14-2020, 12:52 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

There's a difference between killing mobs that are idling for several minutes and not part of the camp...and KSing such as what snorkler has straight up admitted here.

One is fine, the other is against the rules.

You sound entitled mate. This game is free. If you don't like the rules shutup and play something else.
Old 02-14-2020, 02:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richco07 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There's a difference between killing mobs that are idling for several minutes and not part of the camp...and KSing such as what snorkler has straight up admitted here.

One is fine, the other is against the rules.

You sound entitled mate. This game is free. If you don't like the rules shutup and play something else.
The mobs on the second floor are generally considered to be the FP camp mobs. Just as most of the mobs on the first floor, with the exception of the BR, are considered to be the MR camp's mobs. Regardless of the specific rules, that's just generally how it's been agreed to. And if you're such an EXP min/maxer that you're going to pull the FP mobs because you deem them to not be being killed quickly enough and then go "muh, but da rules say I can take your mobs" then you're a dick and it's quite ironic to then complain about someone taking your own mobs. GTFO with that shit lol.

I'd also posit that the rules you're speaking of contemplate a situation where you show up and don't already have a camp and want to claim some of the FP mobs so that you can get some EXP as well. I think a staff member would lol at you if you tried to petition to say that you're camping the basement mobs but you also want to take mobs from the second floor. The rules definitely don't say that you can do that.
Old 02-14-2020, 03:17 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richco07 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If FP isn't camped then of course the mobs are FTE, but once the group moves in still pulling the mobs at that point is a shit move. Let's say the positions were reversed, and they were coming to basement pulling werebats and hags that were up for over a minute; probably would piss you off.

I honestly can't imagine even a half-way decent group at FP having mobs up for "over 5 minutes." That's a shitload of time, and if you guys are mowing through mobs that quickly downstairs to then head to the 2nd floor, i seriously doubt you were waiting a full 5 minutes to see whether FP actually pulled the mobs. You likely just ran up there and grabbed them at spawn.

However, this doesn't mean Snorkler is innocent. Big thing here is his initial story was complete bullshit about "camping Garanel," which straight up lying like that doesn't help his case. Logs obviously show he came down to KS in response to FP mobs being taken. That in itself doesn't mean he was wrong though. If you were continuing to take FP mobs after they were set-up, then their only response was either /petition or try and dissuade you from stealing them. We're missing a big chunk of logs showing what happened PREVIOUS to Snorkler showing up. I have a feeling there was a conversation between your group and FP that conveniently wasn't posted, but likely shows you guys were trying to continue monopolizing both camps to maximize exp gains.
Old 02-14-2020, 05:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smellybuttface [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If FP isn't camped then of course the mobs are FTE, but once the group moves in still pulling the mobs at that point is a shit move. Let's say the positions were reversed, and they were coming to basement pulling werebats and hags that were up for over a minute; probably would piss you off.

I honestly can't imagine even a half-way decent group at FP having mobs up for "over 5 minutes." That's a shitload of time, and if you guys are mowing through mobs that quickly downstairs to then head to the 2nd floor, i seriously doubt you were waiting a full 5 minutes to see whether FP actually pulled the mobs. You likely just ran up there and grabbed them at spawn.

However, this doesn't mean Snorkler is innocent. Big thing here is his initial story was complete bullshit about "camping Garanel," which straight up lying like that doesn't help his case. Logs obviously show he came down to KS in response to FP mobs being taken. That in itself doesn't mean he was wrong though. If you were continuing to take FP mobs after they were set-up, then their only response was either /petition or try and dissuade you from stealing them. We're missing a big chunk of logs showing what happened PREVIOUS to Snorkler showing up. I have a feeling there was a conversation between your group and FP that conveniently wasn't posted, but likely shows you guys were trying to continue monopolizing both camps to maximize exp gains.
Totally agree with you. It also sounds like the FP group showed up and may have just been getting into the swing of things. So they were slowly clearing their way through the floor and the basement camp decided to say that if the FP group didn't immediately clear everything within 5 minutes then things were fair game. If you already have a camp (in this case the basement) you are definitely not entitled to start attempted rule lawyering on other floors. I would bet a large amount of money that any staff member who showed up to mediate a similar situation would take one look and tell the basement group to stop being pricks and camp their own spawns.

I just love how someone from the group trying to complain about Snorkler totally outed their own group as complete asshats by accident lol. Such pieces of shit. Your thread and complaint is terrible OP.
Old 02-14-2020, 06:11 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smellybuttface [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I didn't do shit because I wasn't there bud. Snorkler isn't innocent because he straight up admitted to Ksing here.
Old 02-14-2020, 07:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comoc1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh Thugnuts = Snorkler. Everything op says is true. Thugnuts is a bitchboy.
Sorry about your no warder loot

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 02-15-2020, 10:23 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry about your no warder loot
Sorry you’re still stuck in velious.