Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-19-2020, 07:15 PM
Large Rat

Default Need advice on PL’ing 32 necro

Hello,
I want to help my 32 necro friend level up as efficiently as possible. I currently have a 50 Druid (legendzapp) and a 50 Cleric (unrivaled). My cleric has a manastone. I’m not sure the most efficient way to help him level.

I trust him with my manastone, so i was thinking i could trade it to him and sit outside the group with my cleric keeping him and pet buffed, while he uses the stone to get full mana with my oog heals. Or maybe put the manastone on Druid and do the classic Druid PL killing unrest basement mobs, snare-tanking and killing with ds. It is a shame i don’t have someone who can play the Druid while i control the cleric, but i don’t have spare funds to pay someone for support.

I was also considering once he is 34, we could just duo somewhere together. Either my Druid holding kedge keep entrance area with charm, or soloing specs with the necro support on manastone cleric in oot.

I haven’t played since the zem changes went into effect, so any advice on the best zones or methods to help my 32 necro friend would be appreciated. Thank you!
Old 04-19-2020, 07:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendZappXYZ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hello,
I want to help my 32 necro friend level up as efficiently as possible. I currently have a 50 Druid (legendzapp) and a 50 Cleric (unrivaled). My cleric has a manastone. I’m not sure the most efficient way to help him level.

I trust him with my manastone, so i was thinking i could trade it to him and sit outside the group with my cleric keeping him and pet buffed, while he uses the stone to get full mana with my oog heals. Or maybe put the manastone on Druid and do the classic Druid PL killing unrest basement mobs, snare-tanking and killing with ds. It is a shame i don’t have someone who can play the Druid while i control the cleric, but i don’t have spare funds to pay someone for support.

I was also considering once he is 34, we could just duo somewhere together. Either my Druid holding kedge keep entrance area with charm, or soloing specs with the necro support on manastone cleric in oot.

I haven’t played since the zem changes went into effect, so any advice on the best zones or methods to help my 32 necro friend would be appreciated. Thank you!
If you are found PLing in unrest basement your ass is going to be red real quick.

Get your friend to 35 legitimately, then find an empty zone with higher level mobs (yes they exist) and farm them yourself while he sits AFK. He will level to 50 while afk this way. 35 can xp with 50. Don't try doing this in the server hotspots.
Old 04-19-2020, 08:34 PM
Banned

watch the red wood wand video and camp him wands LOL
Old 04-19-2020, 08:58 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsham [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
watch the red wood wand video and camp him wands LOL
Red Wood Wands were nerfed today. Probably a lot of people trying to pawn off their wands on people who don't know that to recoup their losses I bet.
Old 04-19-2020, 10:21 PM
Planar Protector

In the 30s I'd think that the druid DS will help more than the bigger cleric heals. If you're mass killing blues, just have the necro pet tank with DS and heal it.
Old 04-19-2020, 11:34 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendZappXYZ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Red Wood Wands were nerfed today. Probably a lot of people trying to pawn off their wands on people who don't know that to recoup their losses I bet.
whoosh
Old 04-20-2020, 09:40 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In the 30s I'd think that the druid DS will help more than the bigger cleric heals. If you're mass killing blues, just have the necro pet tank with DS and heal it.
Yes, this is good advice. What are some recommendations for a 33 necro to do this? I'm thinking Rivervale/MT guards, or HK early guards or something. Maybe treants in SK. Looking for more good recommendations based on the new ZEM's.
Old 04-21-2020, 03:03 PM
Large Rat

i thought necros PL themselves [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread