View Poll Results: Who started it?
DMO (not tDMoO) 95 53.98%
UN scum 81 46.02%
Voters: 176. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-24-2020, 02:15 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
UN literally does the same thing holding the camp. We claimed an open camp just as you're able to.
Yes, I get that. You are within the rules to do so. All I'm saying is that if what you really want is to join the UN, then purposely stepping on UN toes and making troll threads about it is having the opposite effect of getting you a warm welcome.

But then again, you already know this. I suspect that trolling has always been your MO and you'd rather break up the UN than join it.
Old 05-24-2020, 03:20 AM
Planar Protector

Voted Bush Towers
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 05-24-2020, 04:21 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes, I get that. You are within the rules to do so. All I'm saying is that if what you really want is to join the UN, then purposely stepping on UN toes and making troll threads about it is having the opposite effect of getting you a warm welcome.

But then again, you already know this. I suspect that trolling has always been your MO and you'd rather break up the UN than join it.
we did, we got denied, then offered a cuck position, and we declined, now we are doing what we wanted to do originally but didnt want to do it because the UN was in theory a good idea to keep the server from getting rooted dragons.

Turns out, the UN is the fast track to rooted dragons now.
Old 05-24-2020, 08:46 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaezed-Reality [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
we did, we got denied, then offered a cuck position, and we declined, now we are doing what we wanted to do originally but didnt want to do it because the UN was in theory a good idea to keep the server from getting rooted dragons.

Turns out, the UN is the fast track to rooted dragons now.
So you are really just upset you didn't get to troll the UN like you originally wanted to. You grown ass men have too much free time.
Old 05-24-2020, 05:05 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by gundumbwing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So you are really just upset you didn't get to troll the UN like you originally wanted to. You grown ass men have too much free time.
Nah, we just wanted what Akatsuki has originally. Raiding slot and vote in the UN. But the Federation teamed up and decided it wasnt in their best interest to vote us in. Likely because they knew they couldnt keep autonomy over their quorum in the UN if they didn't cherry pick who could join.
Old 05-24-2020, 08:08 PM
Planar Protector

DMO just wants welfare tranixes
Old 05-24-2020, 11:00 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickyfingers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
DMO knows and follows the rules better than any other guild.
And by the rules, you mean your own made up ones? How many petitions have been laid down in your laps and decided against you?
Old 05-24-2020, 11:17 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madaar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And by the rules, you mean your own made up ones? How many petitions have been laid down in your laps and decided against you?
One.
Old 05-24-2020, 11:18 PM
Sarnak

Nirgon is an A hole on the forums, however

I have played a ton on green and the only two A holes in game have been Exxy and Willamferal, Seal Team and Black Lotus guilded

Therefore I have to vote that the UN is a piece of sh-t since those other guilds don't monitor or enforce any kind of rules on their members and let any jacka$$ join
Old 05-24-2020, 11:20 PM
Fire Giant

Point out a fact. Lineage never got a solo CT kill. It was Lineage/Venerate/BL aka NEFTA that got the CT(Kingdom wiped at 4?% ish) But a kill is a kill Kudos to them. Other then that on teal BL had vox down to like 15%? B4 a wipe fyi.

But BL can solo a whole PoH trash. PoF trash. Can kill all fire giants within 15 min timer. DMO solo can do what phinny, and a few fire giants that probablly takes a good 30 mins? Could they even do a full clear of fire giants in under an hour?

I see Shaq, and like 1 other DMO at dragons this weekend. BL/Venerate both showed up 20+ again.. Hence they get their votes. The Japanese guild(tbh I dont see them much, but I also don't look for them)
Mama Vinelsier Lepermesiah Server 1st 60 Grave Lord(And only The Grave Lord)//Resilak 50 Monk//Tenchi Masaki 50 Wizard//Jaskieer 48 Bard// Heeheehee Teeheehee 57 Mage// Belll Cranel 50 Monkdrackgon 54 rogue, Cuddlezzz 60 shaman
RIP<Gathered Might>
Closed Thread