Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2015, 10:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FraggleRock [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Population 135....wipe it clean
At primetime hours, the population peaks at 400. Ask any <Empire> member, they'll confirm the numbers.
Old 11-10-2015, 10:45 PM
Banned

That's just enough to have a 1 guild server.
Old 11-10-2015, 11:01 PM
Sarnak

400.... That's a lie. It's like 250 on weekends
Old 11-10-2015, 11:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FraggleRock [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
400.... That's a lie. It's like 250 on weekends
Clearly this dude doesn't play during peak times and isn't in <Empire>

Population breaks over 600 @ primetime on the weekends.
Old 11-11-2015, 03:09 AM
Banned

U act like sarcasm is bad you milk toast one tree hill mother fucker
Old 11-11-2015, 11:36 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
U act like sarcasm is bad you milk toast one tree hill mother fucker
haha. oh man I am usually the one arguing for peace but this is some funny shit.
Old 11-11-2015, 01:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovenantronic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
After being on the forums for a little while...
This place and ooc represents the loud minority that want acceptance, attention and recognition more than anything. You have to take it with a grain of salt, because people that needy, and that serious about an EMU... they aren't credible sources. Plus the bulk of what you read is made up or twisted.

For example people are like "OMG 135 on during red primetime last night, WIPE IT CLEAN". What you don't hear is there was a login server outage last night, or eqemu issue, so no one could log in. You'll read about people being banned and see them logging in the next day. You'll see numbers with no screenshots because it's made up. It's bored people with too much time and mental issues.

Tl;dr: message boards and ooc rot your brain.
Old 11-11-2015, 02:02 PM
Aviak

Location: Smokinn bluntz in FV with a bard trippin on some man spider beasts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovenantronic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
After being on the forums for a little while... I have come to realize, it's a cesspool of sarcasm and trolls. It doesn't even reflect the server community. It really pains me to think anyone who ever wants to check out red... Dare come to the forums first... It's very distasteful and immature. Just saying , am I wrong In my opinion? Perhaps?
How can an opinion be "wrong"?..

Anyways , I agree with you. It's unfortunate the impression many get about red due to this forum.

But my first actual experience playing red (logging in and creating a character on red) was thoroughly enjoyable, especially coming from blue. I never played PvP when classic was live , so EQ PvP is totally fresh for me .

I made a druid on blue, and hated how I couldn't even find a group in CB due to the oversaturated pop. So I tried red.

I made an Iksar, so running into the fungi twinks wasn't really an issue at low levels; they're mostly in places like CB, popular lowbie zones, etc. My only advice to you is to stay away from those low level hot zones, cause that's where the douchbags go to prey on the weak.

Don't let the forum nerds discourage you people !!!! Come and try red, I bet you'll like it more than blue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you're new , pst me (Bloodrain) in-game for a few plat and some starter armor! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] happy-hunting! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-11-2015, 02:35 PM
Banned

more srs replies to the bestow troll post plz helps pass the time while I build this marble slide
Old 11-11-2015, 03:18 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by onarrot4000 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How can an opinion be "wrong"?..

Anyways , I agree with you. It's unfortunate the impression many get about red due to this forum.

But my first actual experience playing red (logging in and creating a character on red) was thoroughly enjoyable, especially coming from blue. I never played PvP when classic was live , so EQ PvP is totally fresh for me .

I made a druid on blue, and hated how I couldn't even find a group in CB due to the oversaturated pop. So I tried red.

I made an Iksar, so running into the fungi twinks wasn't really an issue at low levels; they're mostly in places like CB, popular lowbie zones, etc. My only advice to you is to stay away from those low level hot zones, cause that's where the douchbags go to prey on the weak.

Don't let the forum nerds discourage you people !!!! Come and try red, I bet you'll like it more than blue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you're new , pst me (Bloodrain) in-game for a few plat and some starter armor! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] happy-hunting! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Opinions are wrong if based on false information.

Which education system failed you?

Fat.
Closed Thread