Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 03-22-2022, 06:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh wow. OP gets fully outed now. This is amazing. Tries to act all holier than thou in his comments (which is already ironic considering he made this post in the first place). And now he’s frantically scrabbling to save face after not only everyone shitting on his original post but someone else coming in with the actual story about what OP is like in game and stuff he has pulled on people.

Wow OP just wow…
You mean your guildmate getting proven wrong? :[ He himself admits they petitioned me. Why not ask him or your officers for screenshots of the petition? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah none of that ever happened. Your brother wasn't on that raid and didn't attend any of the other raids that day. You did, you attended them all. Gm's don't get involved with he said/she said guild disputes. Trying to get them to intervene was just a last ditch effort to get you to give back the item you stole. No one thought it would actually work. The fact that you keep on with this charade when literally all the evidence is stacked against you is sad. You lied, at least admit it. What's worse is a lying scumbag who swears up and down that they aren't a lying scumbag when it's obvious to anyone paying attention.
He was on a bunch of raids. This is why you guys had to attempt to petition me for two-boxing as well, which was proven untrue. This is precisely what I mean about Riot's own lies getting to the point that even they can't keep their own story straight.

What I don't get is why you guys got so angry over me leaving. At frst, I wasn't even necessarily leaving the guild. I just said the new raid rules aren't for me, they seemed fine with it. Next thing they're making bizarre accusations that were certain to backfire from the start. Like, why? I could never figure out what they stood to gain.

Anyways. Unroot dragons and go back to 1 hour lockouts.
Old 03-22-2022, 06:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by eisley [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is why you guys had to attempt to petition me for two-boxing as well, which was proven untrue. This is precisely what I mean about Riot's own lies getting to the point that even they can't keep their own story straight.
Their strategy is literally to throw a bunch of potential issues and see what sticks.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 03-22-2022, 08:20 PM
Planar Protector

Any updates OP?
Old 03-22-2022, 08:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fammaden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Any updates OP?
He will sell you one of his 455 donals legs or you can get one shiny new bio orb, PM him.
Old 03-22-2022, 09:26 PM
Banned

(lol)
Old 03-22-2022, 10:16 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbel123 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LOL I was there that day. I guess you don't remember that FRAG had trained riot a couple of times before that incident too.
you forget that the "train" was just mobs you trained away pathing back to their spawn point. Windbardy was standing right next to some AG folks and he happened to be the first one to get aggro on the mobs.

you forget that the retaliation that your guild leader did was to INTENTIONALLY train riot's engage by logging on riot's bot wizard to do so. Lied about it repeatedly and then had to eat the ban when his bullshit got uncovered.

stop pretending it was some kind of William Wallace style rebellion. it was a scumbag move that he thought he might get away with.
Again, more excuses/lies from Riot members. This is why we still relish sticking it to you. Riot is never wrong, farts don't smell, misremember, alternative facts, etc..

How does number 2 feel on you?
Old 03-22-2022, 10:20 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbel123 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I Love Balls.

Hey I ain't mad at ya.
Old 03-22-2022, 10:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by eisley [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You mean your guildmate getting proven wrong? :[ He himself admits they petitioned me. Why not ask him or your officers for screenshots of the petition? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

He was on a bunch of raids. This is why you guys had to attempt to petition me for two-boxing as well, which was proven untrue. This is precisely what I mean about Riot's own lies getting to the point that even they can't keep their own story straight.

What I don't get is why you guys got so angry over me leaving. At frst, I wasn't even necessarily leaving the guild. I just said the new raid rules aren't for me, they seemed fine with it. Next thing they're making bizarre accusations that were certain to backfire from the start. Like, why? I could never figure out what they stood to gain.

Anyways. Unroot dragons and go back to 1 hour lockouts.
My guild mate? I’m in a casual guild that barely raids lol
Old 03-22-2022, 11:54 PM
Sarnak

I'm pretty sure I bought a few peggy cloak's from OP in early kunark days, he might still be sitting on all that old cloak farming money.
Old 03-23-2022, 01:21 AM
Banned

Heard OP got kicked from vanquish for lying too much and being annoying AF. Some things change, and some things stay exactly the same.