Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2019, 12:36 PM
Planar Protector

Brutal new poll shows 3 in 10 Republicans support Trump impeachment push.

A 58 percent majority of Americans say House Democrats were right to begin an impeachment inquiry of President Trump, and a 49 percent plurality say the House should vote to remove him from office, according to a Washington Post-Schar School poll released Tuesday morning.

There is a clear partisan split in the results, but 28 percent of Republicans said they support the House impeachment investigation — a 21-point jump from a Washington Post/ABC News poll in July.
Old 10-08-2019, 12:39 PM
Sarnak

I'm pretty sure neither side in this argument really cares much about the legitimacy of their sources.

Laroucheposting is definitely the lowest it's gone so far yet however.
Old 10-08-2019, 12:46 PM
Planar Protector

I thought The Jerusalem Post was a decently reputable newspaper, but then Teppler explained how Jews are incapable of honesty.
Old 10-08-2019, 03:08 PM
Planar Protector

Trump wishes Japanese Prime Minister Abe 'a very happy birthday' on the day of Putin's birth.

“I want to start by wishing my very good friend, Prime Minister Abe of Japan, a very happy birthday,” Trump said, mispronouncing, as he often does, the Japanese leader’s name as “abby.” But there was just one problem — Abe’s birthday is on Sept. 21. Rather, Monday was the birthday of another leader often associated with Trump: Russian President Vladimir Putin.
Old 10-08-2019, 06:29 PM
Banned

Trump WH & DOJ:

--You can't indict a sitting president
--Therefore, you can't subpoena him for documents or compel him to testify to a GJ
--You also can't engage in congressional oversight bc that might be related to an indictment you can't bring
--Impeachment is unconstitutional
Old 10-08-2019, 06:40 PM
Planar Protector

Bernie Sanders says he'll 'change the nature' of his campaign 'a bit' after appointment with his cardiologist.

Senator Bernie Sanders said on Tuesday that he will cut back on the number of campaign events he does on a daily basis following an appointment with his cardiologist one week after suffering a heart attack. He insisted that he would continue "actively campaigning" this fall, but that he would scale back on the number of rallies he does daily from about four to two, in addition to other smaller events.
Old 10-08-2019, 09:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trump WH & DOJ:

--You can't indict a sitting president
--Therefore, you can't subpoena him for documents or compel him to testify to a GJ
--You also can't engage in congressional oversight bc that might be related to an indictment you can't bring
--Impeachment is unconstitutional
Rudy Giuliani
Old 10-08-2019, 09:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I thought The Jerusalem Post was a decently reputable newspaper, but then Teppler explained how Jews are incapable of honesty.
Iran is legitimately more interested in stability than Israel. We just want the non Aryans to submit and pay taxes. We wear the purple, they wear sepia and brown.
Old 10-09-2019, 01:20 PM
Planar Protector

Trump ally referred to impeachment as "regicide," and accused two whistleblowers who had raised alarms about Trump's conversations with Ukraine's president of being "suicide bombers."

In an appearance on Fox News Tuesday night, Joe diGenova said: “These two nonentities are suicide bombers that the Democrats have unleashed on the democratic process,” diGenova said. "What you're seeing is regicide; this is regicide by another name: fake impeachment."
Old 10-10-2019, 12:07 PM
Planar Protector

TRUEARG