Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-12-2019, 03:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Shepard Smith rage quits Fox News after my dude Tucker fucked his shit up.
One day after Attorney General Barr met with Rupert Murdoch.
Old 10-12-2019, 04:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rader [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LOL, <sniffle sniffle> did someone just violate your safe space boo hoo
Better watch out, he’s going to call you a Nazi soon. It’s like his ultimate go to.
Old 10-12-2019, 05:00 PM
Planar Protector

TRNUMP
Old 10-12-2019, 05:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Better watch out, he’s going to call you a Nazi soon. It’s like his ultimate go to.
you are a nazi tho. the bullshit isn't effective when you're openly advocating nazi crap.

dino had more nuance and he was as dumb as i am.
Old 10-12-2019, 05:36 PM
Banned

to that point here is one of my favorite memes

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-12-2019, 05:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you are a nazi tho. the bullshit isn't effective when you're openly advocating nazi crap.

dino had more nuance and he was as dumb as i am.
Quote:
I highly doubt anyone was systematically killed. The US had concentration camps just like Germany for their foreign populations.

Any burning that happened had to do with disinfecting from typhus. Somehow that turned into propaganda about mass burnings alive.
#disinfectingfromtyphus
Old 10-12-2019, 07:22 PM
Fire Giant

Nah, these aren't nazis, they are more like Patriot Prayer or Proudbois cockwits. Generally cowards and closet racists. Harmless alone, but aggressive in groups.

Not innovators or leaders, but they will adore any leader who shares their twisted logic. They deny racism exists, hear Spanish and mutter, "illegals", get super-mad at NFL player protests yet literally treat the US flag as clothing, think that 90% of global media outlets are "fake news", but will listen to any conspiracy theory while nodding and drooling.

Basically inept failures that can often be overheard starting conversations with, "I don't mean to seem racist, but..."

TL;DR

Cockwits
Old 10-12-2019, 09:59 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canelek [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nah, these aren't nazis, they are more like Patriot Prayer or Proudbois cockwits. Generally cowards and closet racists. Harmless alone, but aggressive in groups.

Not innovators or leaders, but they will adore any leader who shares their twisted logic. They deny racism exists, hear Spanish and mutter, "illegals", get super-mad at NFL player protests yet literally treat the US flag as clothing, think that 90% of global media outlets are "fake news", but will listen to any conspiracy theory while nodding and drooling.

Basically inept failures that can often be overheard starting conversations with, "I don't mean to seem racist, but..."

TL;DR

Cockwits
If only I had a shot of the good stuff for every time a butthurt libturd blubbered the word "racist" or "nazi"...
Old 10-12-2019, 10:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rader [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If only I had a shot of the good stuff for every time a butthurt libturd blubbered the word "racist" or "nazi"...
Did your inbred ass not read where Hippler was trying to tell us more about the finer aspects of Hitler and Nazism? And how the Holocaust was just propaganda? #disinfectingfromtyphus
Old 10-12-2019, 10:14 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did your inbred ass not read where Hippler was trying to tell us more about the finer aspects of Hitler and Nazism? And how the Holocaust was just propaganda? #disinfectingfromtyphus
One more shot down the hatch, thank you moronic libturd shill!
Closed Thread