Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-19-2021, 03:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trump wasn't the conservative candidate. they both were in certain senses, but Trump presented downright radically. Hillary arguably moreso conservative what with the 30-year standard intervention hawkishness, austerity and adherence to standard rhetoric. His election was a fascinating and radical phenomenon but I guess it looks pretty dull from in there liek most things.

And you misread me anyway, I voted Trump myself although I think I regret it. I called the *worshipers* the maroons. The shocking, incredible Trump election you are too dense to appreciate was made possible by a nexus of desperation & spiritual desolation & black humor in critical swing demographics, plus the hat-wearing lumpenhogs you believe comprise every single human being in USA. This ephemeral mass-psychological stew is how he was able to lose his second term despite the relative safety of incumbent elections.
Trump was the (R), you can argue about his actual beliefs but he was running as an (R) that's why people voted for him. It's as simple as that. Again, it's the same reason people voted for potato boy(Biden) he had the (D). Just like you...he had...the D. Past tense...get it.