Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-18-2021, 01:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassawary [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He's a known liar, there's no reason to grant him an audience.
I get it, you don't like what he's saying now. I bet you supported his work with Snowden...but now he's not trustworthy. Got it.
Old 02-18-2021, 01:24 PM
Planar Protector

Fake news, didn't read, 1-star'd
Old 02-18-2021, 01:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSioux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I get it, you don't like what he's saying now. I bet you supported his work with Snowden...but now he's not trustworthy. Got it.
There goes the song and dance. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-18-2021, 01:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSioux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey! Your ziptie guy is mentioned in that article, you really should read it.

"But on January 21, the “zip-tie man’s” own prosecutors admitted none of that was true. He did not take zip-ties with him from home or carry them into the Capitol. Instead, he found them on a table, and took them to prevent their use by the police:"
Lol sure he did. Just trying to prevent their use by police. Uh huh. Man they really grasping at straws in their defense arguments lol. And how often have you seen a cop take a bunch of zip ties off his vest or belt and toss them onto a table and wander off? If you believe this you’re either actually unintelligent or just being willfully ignorant.

It’s crazy to me that people like you can’t look at something and be like yeah maybe that guy might be extreme right like I am, but what he did was moronic and I’m not gonna try and defend that. I’m a Republican and I think those people were idiots. It doesn’t mean the left “wins” by acknowledging people on your side are being absolute idiots.

As an aside, even if he’s telling the truth and actually did just take zip ties from a table to prevent police use, that is a crime as well.
Old 02-18-2021, 01:27 PM
Planar Protector

Satan created q to feed human desperation . No i did not read anything
Old 02-18-2021, 01:30 PM
Planar Protector

Trying to remember the name of that fat, black, racist and moronic piece of shit who said the tea party folks called him racist names and shit.. Turns out there were dozens of cameras on him the entire time but none of them heard the supposed racist jeers of the crowd. oops. just like the Covington kids debacle.

We live in a post truth world but the whirlwind is coming.
Old 02-18-2021, 02:03 PM
Fire Giant

Glenn Greenwald is a Russian employee at this point.

He supported traitor Edward Snowden and somehow, mysteriously, was able to arrange for Snowden to seek asylum in Russia.

So no, didn't read. But it doesn't matter. It's not about who started Q. It's about the the people who are stupid enough to believe it. The Venn for Trumptards and Qanon is pretty much a circle. Hope that helps.
Old 02-18-2021, 02:15 PM
Sarnak

Didn’t read, but what is wrong with Glenn Greenwald? I thought he was one of the good reporters out there really trying to disclose some things with his role in the Snowden leaks. What did he do to make people find him non-credible? Genuinely curious.
Old 02-18-2021, 02:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoodyLich666 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Didn’t read, but what is wrong with Glenn Greenwald? I thought he was one of the good reporters out there really trying to disclose some things with his role in the Snowden leaks. What did he do to make people find him incredible? Genuinely curious.
Told the truth too much.
Old 02-18-2021, 02:17 PM
Sarnak

Is there a specific scandal he is tied to?
Closed Thread