Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-29-2017, 12:42 PM
Planar Protector

Hooray!
Old 07-29-2017, 02:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes, a bunch of people rolled low level halfling to chase Llandris and hand him coins while he wasn't attacking me... The plan was to distract him and maybe make him target the wrong player. All their names were variations of Filbus so if Llandris typed /tar fil he might target one of them as well.
Bah. So you beat Llandris without a fair and square elf to half-thing battle??? This sullies the outcome imo.

Llandris should demand a rematch!

I think without such dirty tricks, Llandris would have won...
Old 07-29-2017, 02:52 PM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bah. So you beat Llandris without a fair and square elf to half-thing battle??? This sullies the outcome imo.

Fight of fair, in mortal Mischiefhome? Suggest of reconsider career adventure. Lhancelot maybe would better the farmer. Much simple. Jumjum stalk kill of straight forward tactic. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-29-2017, 02:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fight of fair, in mortal Mischiefhome? Suggest of reconsider career adventure. Lhancelot maybe would better the farmer. Much simple. Jumjum stalk kill of straight forward tactic. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I almost posted out of anger, good thing I have self control!

Highly disappointed Filbus!

Llandris deserves a rematch, only this time it should be in HIS home of Neriak.
Old 07-29-2017, 02:59 PM
Banned

Upset I used halfling trickery and minor mischief to help defeat my foe, wielding un-obtainable loot, chain-summoning me, and running at 300% speed?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-29-2017, 03:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

We've already established Zek and Britlebane are in a tug of war over Filbus's very essence.

Of course he is going to fight his battles with underhand tricks.

For shame on whoever suggested trade spams to Filbus as a tactic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].
Old 07-29-2017, 04:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For shame on whoever suggested trade spams to Filbus as a tactic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].
Hear hear! Exactly! Finally a halfling with some actual honor. I bet you are a warrior of Rallos Zek, am I right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Upset I used halfling trickery and minor mischief to help defeat my foe, wielding un-obtainable loot, chain-summoning me, and running at 300% speed?
Minor mischief? Halfling trickery? Interesting words to describe allowing other halflings to interfere and help you in your fight with Llandris, who fought you fair and square alone in your city! Llandris proved dark elves are the ones with true honor and courage...
Last edited by Lhancelot; 07-29-2017 at 04:50 PM..
Old 07-29-2017, 05:25 PM
Banned

Llandris, a courageous foe who once sought to thwart Gubbin, is now a Hobbit and a Guardian of Rivervale. There are no rematches, because why would Llandris the Hobbit and Filbus Furyfoot fight? We are ONE. WE ARE THE WALL.

Rivervale is Saved!! HURRAY FOR LLANDRIS!
Old 07-29-2017, 05:44 PM
Planar Protector

Nice. Not thrilling. But nice.

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Old 07-29-2017, 06:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Llandris, a courageous foe who once sought to thwart Gubbin, is now a Hobbit and a Guardian of Rivervale. There are no rematches, because why would Llandris the Hobbit and Filbus Furyfoot fight? We are ONE. WE ARE THE WALL.

Rivervale is Saved!! HURRAY FOR LLANDRIS!
You can't change a dark elf, for the heart is dark and as cold as winter iron and equally rigid, immune to alteration. You have been fooled.
Closed Thread