Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2013, 01:09 PM
Planar Protector

Paralyzing Earth will help too. Also, "almost useless" is kind of ridiculous, I'd love to have Canni 1 on any other class [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Need a port or a rez? Hit me up on IRC!
Old 09-25-2013, 11:55 AM
Planar Protector

I found the best xp post 56 is efreeti in solb or basement in kc solo, neither of these is a good semi afk spot though. At 52 your best options for semi afk are to solo random dogs and skeletons in kc and just idle at the zi or the giant fort in burning woods.
Old 09-25-2013, 02:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groober [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea I was trying root rot but it seemed that the mobs would break root way before full duration at 53, and that would lead to me taking to much damage over time and eventually I had to gate. Do you guys malo the mobs to make root last full duration? I always thought malo only effected the resist check and not the duration.

I did some more CoM second floor and it was somewhat tough, had to gate once when I got caught by a third and was at 0 mana, overall it was slightly easier than HS ent, although exp potential in HS ent is better.

I imagine everything will get a little easier once i get canni 3 at 54, canni 1 is almost useless at 53.
Canni 3 is the useless canni
Closed Thread