Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 09-20-2013, 07:18 PM
Sarnak

At 35, you can do any of these camps:

SK Gnolls around Spires (lots of FS drops, Split Paw Gloves, Gnoll Whips, Split Paw Necklace, etc)
Splitpaw Gnolls -- before double-doors (Dungeon modifier - same loot as SK Gnolls)
West Karana Ogres (lots of good drops. Chief Goonda is only tough one there, but
he should be dark blue to you at 35. Just be careful with him.)
Old 09-20-2013, 08:15 PM
Aviak

As it was said earlier, Ancient Crocodile in upper guk.

Up to 5 crocodiles at a time, single pulls, named drops wis legs sell for up to 1.5k, and int arms about 150pp.

Will take you to 39 where some go light blue.

Hard camp to get tho.

Dokt

11-22-99 to 11-03-04
Torvonillous
Old 09-21-2013, 04:58 PM
Sarnak

Thanks everyone for the suggestions! A big shout of to Yumyums for a) looking exactly like me in-game, and b) coming and helping me out a TON getting the canni 2 spell!

I tried getting the goblin earring today with no luck, it was all camped to hell but it's the weekend so that is expected. I may try and head to guk at some point to see if I can camp that croc.
Old 09-22-2013, 11:42 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by billw134 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As it was said earlier, Ancient Crocodile in upper guk.

Up to 5 crocodiles at a time, single pulls, named drops wis legs sell for up to 1.5k, and int arms about 150pp.

Will take you to 39 where some go light blue.

Hard camp to get tho.

Dokt
I want to try this when I can find the camp. Sometimes upper guk is empty, I just never feel up to traveling there at the time but it would be worth it if I could get those sweet legs [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Thanks Dokt!
Old 09-27-2013, 05:02 AM
Orc

Ain't seen you in game for days Zeo!

And i'm at that stage now where i need Canni2 also(lvl40 now), i'll try and buy the clay and get what i can(crushed diamons, warlord bones when pop is higher at night/weekend) but seems the only problem will be the mob in TT so any assistance would be amazing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

IGN is same as forum.
Old 09-27-2013, 10:13 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrinsic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ain't seen you in game for days Zeo!

And i'm at that stage now where i need Canni2 also(lvl40 now), i'll try and buy the clay and get what i can(crushed diamons, warlord bones when pop is higher at night/weekend) but seems the only problem will be the mob in TT so any assistance would be amazing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

IGN is same as forum.
Just tried soloing the shaman in TT at lvl 39 and none of the attempts went well. Bring a friend that's 5 or so levels higher than you
Old 09-27-2013, 10:55 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just tried soloing the shaman in TT at lvl 39 and none of the attempts went well. Bring a friend that's 5 or so levels higher than you
Yeah I know another shammy(Nags) that needs it too. Sometime this weekend we were planning on trying, you'd be welcome to join us if we're on and doing it just leave a name.
Old 09-27-2013, 12:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah he's tough - cons LB to me at 53 so definately mid 30's.

Try to pull him back to the wall in the center of the zone. There don't appear to be any roamers there.
Old 09-28-2013, 12:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrinsic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah I know another shammy(Nags) that needs it too. Sometime this weekend we were planning on trying, you'd be welcome to join us if we're on and doing it just leave a name.
Cool, char name will be pm'ed. Depending on where my rogue is parked ill bring him to help with the kills.

Roamers weren't really a problem, I was able to single pull more or less without much of a hitch. It's just the mob is pretty much equal to me with more hp and seems to dish out spells faster than I.
Old 09-28-2013, 04:17 PM
Sarnak

Yeah, I haven't been on much lately. School started, i'm tutoring, and am a full-time parent! So basically things just got crazy once school started and my eq time went in the toilet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Hoping to get on soon though and get level 39 finally! I duo'd a bit in TT with an enchanter charming aviaks today, worked insanely well. I do wish I had a snare, but oh wells. We were killing red-con mobs as a duo, and fast. Was awesome!
Closed Thread