Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2015, 04:43 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by B4EQWASCOOL [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are there any hot girls on p2002?
YES
Old 11-02-2015, 06:33 AM
Planar Protector

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by sOurDieSel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To my knowledge those items were disabled because they were considered a little to OP and easy to get compared to Classic/Kunark items. I think they are PoP era but they could be Luclin, most posts about them on ZAM are from 2001+.

If they were in on AK they will most likely be added to the database in the future.
To be perfectly honest they look top tier Kunark and your standard Velious raid boss fare to me?

Luclin and PoP top tier, not even close. Remember we are talking about top tier here.

Should be implemented with Velious but who knows, if its not classic and was intended to be a later era then I admit idk what Im talking about.

Those items can "fit" into top tier kunark, but some of the stat balances are just really good. The stats themselves are absolutely Kunark top tier status/velious era, theres no question about that.

The only OP thing is the stat balances and distribution on the items looks very attractive and possibly too OP if its not a raid target.
Old 11-02-2015, 11:00 AM
Sarnak

Mob is groupable not a raid target.
Old 11-02-2015, 02:48 PM
Kobold

I find evidence he was on AK, but not sure all those items were.

def velious tier items.
Old 11-02-2015, 03:35 PM
Kobold

Dear friends,

Ive had some fun times on the server multiple epic 60s, helping newbies to the server, helping newbies in only "raid" guild, and now it comes to an end with a ban. At this point it is clear to me that the staff on p2002 (not all) have lost their marbles in a fit of eq nerd rage.

The ultimate reason for the ban came down to the servers laughable GM event on Halloween. Where my group got the Exp for the last mob that was spawned. I /shouted all the loot, and then began looting items. For the person who is reading this post right now thinking wtf, why did you ninja loot pixels. To you I say, you had to be there, where other players were blatantly Ninja looting DE masks/guide packs from other mobs, looting the last mob seemed to me like FFA. Later I was told that it was FFA on all of the mobs execpt the one I got exp for.

The pixels that I looted included some guide packs and j boots. Before I logged off, I told my guild <Blind Faith> that I would random off 2 of my own dragon bags the next time we got together, giving back to the guild as usual. Well, we were able to get together last night and kill some Fire Giants, got some badass mith arms and rokyls crystal. forgot to divy out the dragon bags, rip.

So in the end,

I started on the server day 1 and it was a fun ride.

To the GMs of p2002 that will read this - A new wolf will rise in your house of hens. You banned the player who had the balls to stick up to your power trip, loot your pixels and make you cry irl.

since I have no plans of coming back to that shit of a server, some of player/GMs are

Fermer/Darkonites
Wharhogg/Boragar
Tolixs/Taian

All of whom are in the 'raiding' guild. jesus why did i spend this time on this box, "I can see clearly now the rain is gone"

GG

-Zeus
Last edited by BossThunderace; 11-02-2015 at 03:43 PM..
Old 11-02-2015, 04:06 PM
Banned

The whole story doesn't make sense. You claim you are innocent and then say things like

Quote:
You banned the player who had the balls to stick up to your power trip, loot your pixels and make you cry irl.
What does this even mean? Also, I am still not 100 % sure what actually happened. You ninja looted some items and then logged off? Why didn't they ban you right away? etc.
Old 11-02-2015, 04:18 PM
Kobold

Causes countless drama in guild, gets booted from guild. Ninja loots from GM event on purpose to screw over everyone else, gets banned. Good riddance.
Old 11-02-2015, 04:21 PM
Sarnak

RIP
Old 11-02-2015, 04:31 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossThunderace [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
YES
Screenshots or it didn't happen
Old 11-02-2015, 04:35 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by erog84 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Causes countless drama in guild, gets booted from guild. Ninja loots from GM event on purpose to screw over everyone else, gets banned. Good riddance.
lol thanks for making me laugh at you
Closed Thread