Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2015, 06:43 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keykey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Another ran a lottery for a FBSS where you bought numbers with spider silk.
Yes KeyKey, that was me. And now I'm banned lmao. Anyone who knows Zeus on p2002 - knows that I gave pixels out to just about everyone on the server including the majority of the people in the only raiding guild, helped a bunch of people get epic, did what I could to help people enjoy eq. The inner circle of GM really went off the deep end.

This is a warning to anyone who wishes to play on p2002, the GMs really blow.

if anyone has played on red99, you might know the name imawizard.. Now he is a GM on p2002, that tolixs/taian guy. He was the biggest griefer of noobies in crush bone red has ever seen. The type to delevel an epic ranger (imaranger) to run around and grief. Now he is a gm of a server, such a joke. taking same grief skills from red99 and apply that to GM staff. To make the joke even better he is in the leadership of the only raiding guild on the server. lol
Old 11-03-2015, 07:26 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossThunderace [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes KeyKey, that was me. And now I'm banned lmao. Anyone who knows Zeus on p2002 - knows that I gave pixels out to just about everyone on the server including the majority of the people in the only raiding guild, helped a bunch of people get epic, did what I could to help people enjoy eq. The inner circle of GM really went off the deep end.

This is a warning to anyone who wishes to play on p2002, the GMs really blow.

if anyone has played on red99, you might know the name imawizard.. Now he is a GM on p2002, that tolixs/taian guy. He was the biggest griefer of noobies in crush bone red has ever seen. The type to delevel an epic ranger (imaranger) to run around and grief. Now he is a gm of a server, such a joke. taking same grief skills from red99 and apply that to GM staff. To make the joke even better he is in the leadership of the only raiding guild on the server. lol
It's a shame that you couldn't play by the few rules on the server and got banned. I guess your diabolical plan of "overthrowing the evil gms" on this server failed due to your own greed and carelessness.

You were destined to lead an uprising, a rebellion and a coup against the only raiding guild on the server. And you have failed.

You failed Zeus.

Now the rest of us will just continue to give away pixels to new players, as was done when I joined the server. As I did when I outgrew the pixels. As I see many others do on a daily basis.

Where will all the angst filled players go now? Who will perma camp Drusella for the next few months? Who will try to lawyer quest every rule on p2002? Who will blame the GMs for resetting their factions? Who will port me to hate and sky? Who will complain that everything that goes wrong for them is the work of a diabolical GM?

Who will inspire the great songs of betrayal and triumph for the League of Antonican Bards?

Frankly I don't give a fuck. I'm just glad that the moron with the victim complex is gone. If Zeus is the poster child of anything, it's entitlement. Good riddance. Thanks for the urn though!

The saddest thing about Zeus being banned is the items which will never be recovered from his characters. RIP White Dragonscale Cloak, AON, Fungi, and countless other wonderful items. You items deserved better than the fate you received.

If anyone is joining P2002, look up Sephoria and I'll see if I can make you some starter jewelry.
51 Gnome Necromancer
Lizardmilk Onmyface
37 Iksar Necromancer
Last edited by Smallpoxx; 11-03-2015 at 07:29 PM..
Old 11-03-2015, 07:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossThunderace [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes KeyKey, that was me. And now I'm banned lmao.
You were banned for running a FBSS for spider silk lottery? Did P2002 merge with P99 or something?
Old 11-03-2015, 07:54 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orruar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You were banned for running a FBSS for spider silk lottery? Did P2002 merge with P99 or something?
Zeus was banned for more than one thing. However, running an FBSS lottery is not on that list.
51 Gnome Necromancer
Lizardmilk Onmyface
37 Iksar Necromancer
Old 11-03-2015, 08:12 PM
Banned

Never, never try this server. Corrupt waste of time. Play a new game or take a break from project 1999.
Old 11-03-2015, 08:14 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Yes KeyKey, that was me.
Yes, I know.

I, personally, think you looted the GM event items out of frustration and a "way out". You were undertaking a huge commitment. It is not easy to build a raiding guild from scratch, and it's nothing that happens quickly. I don't think anyone is going to argue the fact: The server will be healthier with a second raiding guild. It is not going to happen overnight.

I wished you luck and gave you one piece of advice - Stay classy.

I hope you find a new place to play EQ you can enjoy.
Old 11-03-2015, 08:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by P2002ers
I gave you free stuff!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Other_P2002ers
We'll give you more free stuff than that guy did!
The democratic debate thread is that way.
Old 11-03-2015, 09:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qtip [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Never, never try this server. Corrupt waste of time. Play a new game or take a break from project 1999.
You know p2002 must be really bad if it gets Kaga and Poke to agree about something(which is that it's bad).
Old 11-03-2015, 09:51 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallpoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's a shame that you couldn't play by the few rules on the server and got banned. I guess your diabolical plan of "overthrowing the evil gms" on this server failed due to your own greed and carelessness.

You were destined to lead an uprising, a rebellion and a coup against the only raiding guild on the server. And you have failed.

You failed Zeus.

Now the rest of us will just continue to give away pixels to new players, as was done when I joined the server. As I did when I outgrew the pixels. As I see many others do on a daily basis.

Where will all the angst filled players go now? Who will perma camp Drusella for the next few months? Who will try to lawyer quest every rule on p2002? Who will blame the GMs for resetting their factions? Who will port me to hate and sky? Who will complain that everything that goes wrong for them is the work of a diabolical GM?

Who will inspire the great songs of betrayal and triumph for the League of Antonican Bards?

Frankly I don't give a fuck. I'm just glad that the moron with the victim complex is gone. If Zeus is the poster child of anything, it's entitlement. Good riddance. Thanks for the urn though!

The saddest thing about Zeus being banned is the items which will never be recovered from his characters. RIP White Dragonscale Cloak, AON, Fungi, and countless other wonderful items. You items deserved better than the fate you received.

If anyone is joining P2002, look up Sephoria and I'll see if I can make you some starter jewelry.

ROFL Victim complex?

Diabolical plan?

I was destined to get banned and share the truth about the staff behind the server.

bruh enjoy the circle jerk. I'm glad to be away from that server staff, not victim here. Of course you are under their spell so, no saving you now, enjoy your coddling. Grats on the DE mask you ninja looted at the GM event!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallpoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Zeus was banned for more than one thing. However, running an FBSS lottery is not on that list.
Oh really? and what is that? I was told i was banned for looting the GM event items and not "Fessing" up to it when the GM made an announcement. It was pretty clear who looted the items after linking them in /shout and if you didn't know.. than son you must be special.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keykey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes, I know.

I, personally, think you looted the GM event items out of frustration and a "way out". You were undertaking a huge commitment. It is not easy to build a raiding guild from scratch, and it's nothing that happens quickly. I don't think anyone is going to argue the fact: The server will be healthier with a second raiding guild. It is not going to happen overnight.

I wished you luck and gave you one piece of advice - Stay classy.

I hope you find a new place to play EQ you can enjoy.
Sorry babe, I don't quite understand your thoughts, for clarity - I looted them because I got the exp. Chalked it up as a guild win, I said in guild chat i got the exp and will /random off 2 dragon bags. Thus giving the win to the guild.

I honestly dgaf about this server, I'm just posting here to help people stay away from the toxic staff.

Waiting for Tolix/Taian(GM) , Warhogg/Boaragar(GM) to join the <powerslave> choir here ...
Last edited by BossThunderace; 11-03-2015 at 10:07 PM..
Old 11-03-2015, 09:58 PM
Fire Giant

Fat
Closed Thread