Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2015, 10:59 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossThunderace [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wahhh wahh, They turned me down when I app'd to be a GM and when I tried to take over leadership of the guild, wahhh wahh
Got it.
Old 11-03-2015, 11:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You know p2002 must be really bad if it gets Kaga and Poke to agree about something(which is that it's bad).
Eyyyyy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-03-2015, 11:21 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by erog84 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wahhh wahh, They turned me down when I app'd to be a GM and when I tried to take over leadership of the guild, wahhh wahh
I don't know who you are on p2002, please come forward and stop hiding behind erog84.

I did not app to be a GM (I app'd to be a guide on behalf of Fermer's request that the staff needed a guide to help with petitions, and the response I got was, we would rather have you as a player since everyone knows you and you help people out etc) nor did I try to take over the leadership of the guild (taking over the leadership of the guild was done well before whoever you are joined the server).

What I do know is, you are a living joke, keep it up!
Last edited by BossThunderace; 11-03-2015 at 11:26 PM..
Old 11-04-2015, 01:07 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossThunderace [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Waiting for Tolix/Taian(GM) , Warhogg/Boaragar(GM) to join the <powerslave> choir here ...
Warhogg is a GM lol? gg
Old 11-04-2015, 03:41 AM
Planar Protector

The community sounds interesting if nothing else.
Old 11-04-2015, 04:44 AM
Banned

Having been a part of the staff of P2002 at the launch of the server, I can tell you that despite being the first person on the server to break the rules (he was caught 4 boxing 2 weeks into the server's life) Thunderace was given plenty of leeway. Of course, such actions to not inspire confidence, so I am not really surprised about the attitude that has developed over time between him and the staff.

Thunderace has been a very active player, posting numerous bug reports. He has also given back to the community by hosting the FBSS lottery and doing a couple of other things, he even planned on making a P2002 Ad video. But he also broke the rules, repeatedly chose to approach P2002 staff on Teamspeak or private messages about bug reports instead of posting them on the forums (despite being asked not to do that), and taking any inactivity regarding his bug reports as official proof that he was being fucked with.

Though I personally never had any problems with Thunderace (I can be annoying at times, so I guess I have a higher threshold for annoying people), logging out right after looting GM loot does look highly suspicious. Despite this, the staff still didn't ban him and gave him another chance of rectifying it.

Hey! Don't get me wrong, I completely agree when you say "Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not after you", but I also believe that what you did was wrong, the way you did it and the timing of it couldn't have been chosen more poorly, and given your reputation and track record on the server I am not really too surprised about how it was handled, after all as you very well know, this isn't your first offense. Also notice the lack of support from anyone else but the most avid P2002 Haters and usual (troll) suspects, I think your crusade will end here.
Last edited by apio; 11-04-2015 at 04:50 AM..
Old 11-04-2015, 12:44 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
This is a warning to anyone who wishes to play on p2002, the GMs really blow. if anyone has played on red99, you might know the name imawizard.. Now he is a GM on p2002, that tolixs/taian guy. He was the biggest griefer of noobies in crush bone red has ever seen. The type to delevel an epic ranger (imaranger) to run around and grief. Now he is a gm of a server, such a joke. taking same grief skills from red99 and apply that to GM staff. To make the joke even better he is in the leadership of the only raiding guild on the server. lol
Quote:
I don't know who you are on p2002, please come forward and stop hiding behind erog84.
lmao erog84 is Tolixs

proof http://i.imgur.com/4yE0I0w.png
Last edited by surron; 11-04-2015 at 12:57 PM..
Old 11-04-2015, 12:47 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by surron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lmao erog84 is Tolixs
I would of never guessed.
Old 11-04-2015, 03:10 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by apio [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lance 2 cents
Lance, you ghosted on the server to play Lord of the rings, while your 2 cents is most welcome, you were not here for the last few months and missed a lot of things.

In regards to my "first offense" .. first and only time Ive 4boxed on that server was at 3am after coming home from a BBQ slightly intoxicated. I admitted to 4 boxing the next day, nothing to hide.

Logging out right after the GM event around 8pm on Saturday Halloween night.. it's perfectly normal to have a social life outside of the game. Again, nothing to hide.

I agree, the lack of support, this is the problem with the server. Most of these people don't really care and are blinded by pixels of Everquest, the community here is no where close to AK, its more close to AK when p99 players joined and screwed the server.

I have no desire to go back to that server, I am not on a crusade, I am simply telling the people of p99 who i sought to recruit to 2002 that I WAS WRONG. STAY AWAY.

and

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by surron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lmao erog84 is Tolixs

proof http://i.imgur.com/4yE0I0w.png
Toilxs, I'm glad you've found your life's purpose.
Old 11-04-2015, 03:23 PM
Banned

I wasn't playing LotRO when you were cheating on the server for the first time, and I know perfectly well what happened back then. GMs caught you red handed, the fact that you are lying about it now proves that whatever you post can't be trusted.

I wasn't present at this latest incident. What I do know is that the person who banned you wasn't Tolixs or Wharhogg, it was the lead GM Darkonites, who is in charge of Customer Support on the server. He is also the person who caught you cheating the first time.

I told them to ban you and/or delete your characters when this happened. All the people you are attacking here right now were actually defending you, which is why you got away with a warning.

I don't say this very often, because it is such a cliché, but you should take a break from the herb and reconnect with reality. As you say yourself, every time you get in trouble it is because you are "intoxicated", as you put it. Maybe you don't have the best recollection of what happened
Last edited by apio; 11-04-2015 at 03:29 PM..
Closed Thread