Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 01-25-2022, 05:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kich867 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
how much money can be made if you're legitimately hurt by it, there's not that many petitions in 2021!
I don’t think you can sue for covid vaccine side effects, I think you have to sign a waiver dismissing the manufacturer of liability for those

Buuut, if a workplace has a vaccine mandate, and the vaccine seriously injures or kills an employee, that might be considered a workplace injury and the employer liable. Although it would have to be proven that the vaccine directly caused the injury or death

My employer has a vaccine mandate and I didn’t sign any waivers from the employer before getting one
Old 01-25-2022, 05:15 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midfrost [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"Demyelinization" - look it up, it's likely we all suffer to different degrees from it, due to vaccinology's rampant craze, and judging just how lucrative pharma is.
Definitely, hit up the HRSA! You're owed hundreds of thousands of dollars, or even millions! Fun fact the barrier of proof is even lower than normal courts, all you have to do is provide just about any evidence whatsoever and you're issued a payout!

In fact, 80% of the petitions to the HRSA settle out of court, meaning that no determination of injury was even made, all it requires is basically any sliver of evidence that happened that they wouldn't want to bother contesting it in court and you could get a smooth million dollar payout.

With how rampant vaccine injury is and how everyone knows someone who's been affected, we can all make a lot of money!
Old 01-25-2022, 05:17 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don’t think you can sue for covid vaccine side effects, I think you have to sign a waiver dismissing the manufacturer of liability for those

Buuut, if a workplace has a vaccine mandate, and the vaccine seriously injures or kills an employee, that might be considered a workplace injury and the employer liable. Although it would have to be proven that the vaccine directly caused the injury or death
But that's the best part! The manufacturer isn't liable to begin with, that's the entire point of the court and why it was instituted in the first place.

The bar of evidence required in this court is lower than other courts--you don't require proving beyond a reasonable doubt that the vaccine did it, you just need any evidence suggesting it did! Go get that skrilla friend!

Oh, and to be clear, you aren't suing. Again, lower and less complicated level of court. You're just petitioning the court about your situation, providing evidence, they make a determination if you need to go to court or if they're going to settle, and you're on your way! You could be one of the ~8,500 people in history since 1986 to get a payout!
Old 01-25-2022, 05:18 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by nostalgiaquest [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^^
This guy needs to get high
That didn't go as you had intended.
Alas, I'm quite literally sat here with a joint between my lips as I'm writing these words.
But you're right, I need to get higher, "ascension" is the name of the game, baby. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Disclaimer: Cannabis cannot achieve for any one individual the experience of ascension, "Kanebosm" is merely a tool with which vastly different frequential fields may find common ground. Kind-of like the honorable & ancient indigenous' "peace pipe".
Old 01-25-2022, 05:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kich867 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But that's the best part! The manufacturer isn't liable to begin with, that's the entire point of the court and why it was instituted in the first place.

The bar of evidence required in this court is lower than other courts--you don't require proving beyond a reasonable doubt that the vaccine did it, you just need any evidence suggesting it did! Go get that skrilla friend!

Oh, and to be clear, you aren't suing. Again, lower and less complicated level of court. You're just petitioning the court about your situation, providing evidence, they make a determination if you need to go to court or if they're going to settle, and you're on your way! You could be one of the ~8,500 people in history since 1986 to get a payout!
*knock on wood* yea never had a workplace injury so dunno the exact process

I probably missed my chance to get some sweet myocarditis money, since I believe that tends to manifest in the first few weeks to a month after the vaxx and it’s been a couple months now for me

But my heart can take a beating anyway. You could shoot me with a vaxx every day and I could take it. I am due for first booster in June but not gonna get it for 3 reasons: 1. Pfizer has said their booster doesn’t work against Omicron recently, and 2. My employer only mandates the vaxx not the booster and 3. I beat covid in 2020 easily no vaxx
Old 01-25-2022, 05:27 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
It sure was! That court was created to ensure vaccines continued to be created! In fact, from 2006 to 2019, over 4 billion vaccines were distributed leading to 8,681 petitions to that court, of which 6,190 were either compensated or settled outside of court.

~6200 issues from ~4.1 billion vaccines over a ~13 year period sure sounds like vaccine injury is super common and something everyone should be terrified of! Definitely not paranoia and vaccine injury is definitely an epidemic.

Interestingly though, despite how dangerous the COVID-19 vaccine is, and how common vaccine injury is and how much money can be made if you're legitimately hurt by it, there's not that many petitions in 2021! In fact there were more issues in 1991 and 2003 from the Hep-B vaccine and honestly not really sure what 2003 was.

All of this info freely available here updated as of Jan 1 2022: https://www.hrsa.gov/sites/default/f...e-01-01-22.pdf
So basically what you’re saying is, vaccine injury is more common than death from covid
Old 01-25-2022, 05:33 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
*knock on wood* yea never had a workplace injury so dunno the exact process

I probably missed my chance to get some sweet myocarditis money, since I believe that tends to manifest in the first few weeks to a month after the vaxx and it’s been a couple months now for me

But my heart can take a beating anyway. You could shoot me with a vaxx every day and I could take it. I am due for first booster in June but not gonna get it for 3 reasons: 1. Pfizer has said their booster doesn’t work against Omicron recently, and 2. My employer only mandates the vaxx not the booster and 3. I beat covid in 2020 easily no vaxx
Haha! I hear you! But you didn't miss out on anything, just provide them any evidence that the vaccine caused myocarditis in you and you'd likely get a payout!

Given how rare side effects are, sometimes massive payouts are given out just by the proximity in time between getting the vaccine and having something bad happen to you! The big payouts are usually ones where you suffer nerve damage, amounting in the tens of millions of dollars in payouts. Sadly your lawyer gets a lot of it but its still a ton of money. Due to the extreme rarity in any serious side effects of vaccines, they can't actually _prove_ the vaccine didn't cause it or that you had a serious reaction to it, although allergic reactions to vaccines tend to be pretty immediate.

All we have to do now is figure out why so few people are petitioning this well known court! I mean, even people here on this little elf sim forum knew about it! I certainly have faith that it isn't just a lot of people lying about their experience for attention! No one in this day and age would ever do that!
Old 01-25-2022, 05:34 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by F0rmsh1fter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So basically what you’re saying is, vaccine injury is more common than death from covid
Yes. Hands down. Without a doubt.

Had there not been for monetary incentive for COVID-reporting, as well as the highly flawed Corman-Drosten report, there would be no "deaths due to C.Ovidus".
Old 01-25-2022, 05:44 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by F0rmsh1fter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ha! Exactly friend, between 1986 and 2019 covid-19 probably killed less than 8500 people! I'm glad you brought up that court to raise awareness! Given your enthusiasm, it sounds like you're all for government based programs like this one!

Now more people can learn about being paid out with virtually any evidence whatsoever of being injured by vaccines you could be paid out millions of dollars!

All it takes is basically any sliver of evidence!
Old 01-25-2022, 05:51 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midfrost [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes. Hands down. Without a doubt.

Had there not been for monetary incentive for COVID-reporting, as well as the highly flawed Corman-Drosten report, there would be no "deaths due to C.Ovidus".
Ha! You're exactly right friend, our healthcare system is definitely profit driven! So much so in fact it drives people to do the craziest things. Unfortunately that's a prerequisite of our healthcare system though! We need to let healthcare to be this profit-driven and hungry, otherwise we won't get quality doctors!

Fortunately for us friend, we live in a dichotomy in which we simultaneously need healthcare to be outrageously expensive in order to attract talented doctors and other healthcare professionals but also lament them for existing in the system we've created! Don't worry, everything is under control!