Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-22-2019, 11:34 PM
Planar Protector

Yeah enchanters are the strongest class and honestly im not sure why you people arent playing one

honestly wasting your time
Fauvana 60 Erudite Necromancer
Erjav 60 Human Bard
Enjamini 60 Human Magician
Deepwalter 60 Erudite Paladin
Seliel 60 Human Rogue
Enjoii 54 Dark Elf Warrior
Old 12-22-2019, 11:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallicker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are talking to me? I respect both their ench opinions and don’t see where I have talked any shit? It isn’t hard to kill a blue or white or yellow with an enchanter... a named mob with 10k+ hp that casts and is surrounded by other mobs is not what I am referring to when I say an enchanter can mow through something, of course they aren’t going to wreck a room full of yellows at the same time either. I do however believe an enchanter can solo efreeti which just goes to show how nuts OP they are as far as being stronger than an entire group well I think that guy may be exaggerating some lol
Have you been at freeti camp on green or teal?

There's a reason why the swarms of solo chanters locking down all the big camps was a fear that isn't materializing.

This is just an imo sort of thing though. I don't have experience with it yet. I didn't hold out as long as I thought before I made a chanter on green/teal, but he still can't even cast charm yet let alone try out the big camps to see how rough they really are at 50.
Old 12-22-2019, 11:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

There's a reason why the swarms of solo chanters locking down all the big camps was a fear that isn't materializing.
Tecmos, I really dont think they understand

Probably best to just let people rant so they feel better and let their frustrations out
Erjav 60 Human Bard
Seliel 60 Human Rogue
Old 12-22-2019, 11:43 PM
Banned

talk about saying nothing. whose this enjanter retard again
Old 12-22-2019, 11:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

This is just an imo sort of thing though. I don't have experience with it yet. I didn't hold out as long as I thought before I made a chanter on green/teal, but he still can't even cast charm yet let alone try out the big camps to see how rough they really are at 50.
it's very doable solo (albeit you might have to levi run to ZL if crit lull resist) but alot of convenience is added by having a CLR to CH pets so most people go that route and duo it instead
Old 12-22-2019, 11:44 PM
Planar Protector

Eberron 60 Erudite Enchanter
Enjamin 60 Erudite Cleric
Yxarus 60 Iksar Warrior
Erjav 60 Human Bard
Seliel 54 Human Rogue
Enjamini 51 Human Mage
Scinjamin 42 Erudite Wizard
Erjav 60 Human Bard
Seliel 60 Human Rogue
Old 12-22-2019, 11:47 PM
Banned

somehow made 6 posts in a row without a singular point

must be a record
Old 12-22-2019, 11:55 PM
Planar Protector

Honestly not sure what to tell you man. Its very obvious that enchanters are very powerful compared to all other classes.

In classic, you're going to struggle with not having any way to sufficiently gain hp / mana / cha in harmony. So that basically means youre going to struggle with 2 of 3 three things.

1) Low charisma meaning your charm breaks will be frequent (level disparity at that camp at 50 will be horrible.)

2) Low mana means youre going to have a tough time getting resisted on slows , hasting pets, keeping buffs up and recharming on breaks.

3) Probably the least of the 3 concerns because hopefully mana is one thing you can actually accumulate somehow but a hasted pet is gunna really hurt your classic geared enc with maybe 1k?

Low level charm is just everything listed above but compounded by having even less resources. Charming is doable and yes its great but if we are just going to assume that everything goes perfectly and charm never breaks at a bad time or a stun gets resisted then we dont even need to have a conversation.

The impression im getting right now is that people seem to think that enchanters just charm the toughest mob next to them and then afk while that mob farms xp for them. In classic , i highly doubt enchanters are going to be charming blue cons in groups with their 150 charisma and 587 hp.

Anyone who plays an enchanter knows that it goes one of two ways:

Either everything goes perfectly or everything goes wrong.

The high end camps , i predict, will be prime examples of everything goes right, or everything goes wrong.
Erjav 60 Human Bard
Seliel 60 Human Rogue
Last edited by enjchanter; 12-22-2019 at 11:57 PM..
Old 12-22-2019, 11:59 PM
Planar Protector

Well two months of chanter/charm banter on the forums has accomplished one thing, if nothing else. It's tricked me into making a chanter on green/teal sooner than I had planned on (which was never).
Old 12-23-2019, 12:01 AM
Planar Protector

I mean i almost hate to even chime in on enchanter topics because it basically just boils down to people complaining that enchanters are too strong / i can easily solo x and you cant because y / eq is an easy game so were all losers for playing it
Erjav 60 Human Bard
Seliel 60 Human Rogue
Closed Thread