Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-18-2018, 10:23 PM
Sarnak

Spritz on your wrists, then rub them together... then rub your wrists behind your ears. One more spritz in the air and walk into it. This is how to achieve the perfect scent balance.

I smell of vanilla and sometimes coconut in case you're wondering.
twitch.tv/kayyte_p99
Old 07-18-2018, 10:39 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Spritz on your wrists, then rub them together... then rub your wrists behind your ears. One more spritz in the air and walk into it. This is how to achieve the perfect scent balance.

I smell of vanilla and sometimes coconut in case you're wondering.
my mom taught me to do this but all I achieved was regular beatings at school
Old 07-18-2018, 10:54 PM
Banned

what the fuck?
Old 07-18-2018, 11:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome Wizard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't wear deodorant because I like my man smell.
My buddy stopped using deodorant for a while until he decided to start dating again. He realized it was harder to pick up chicks when he smelled like shit. Go figure.

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 07-19-2018, 07:20 AM
Banned

I don’t need to wonder 😏
Old 07-19-2018, 08:14 AM
Fire Giant

Smile

i actually got pretty heavy into perfumes and stuff a while back when i was lookin for stuffs to do with my limited free times ^^; season appropriateness of scent is just as important as amount. if you walking around with soft powdery scents in summer, you gonna suffocate people, particularly if it in a base note. you can get away with some rounded scents in the mid-high notes if they paired with more energizing ones though.

also, application behind you knees work for tempering scents and let it float more gently up around you rather than being a wall that people run into. otherwise, applying the crook of you arm give a good balance of scent about you and provide longevity because it less likely to wash/rub off. if you working with a weak or shorter lived scent, a spritz in the back of you hair work nicely to make it follow you, butt not offensively so. and if you conditioning regularly in the shower and with something liek coconut or advanced oil afterward, you don't need to worry bout damage from the alcohol in it.

don't stink up skarlorn's bed though. that means it also not a good idea to apply to yo clothes, which is a bad idea for a number of reasons. it can help make the scent last, but it can also last too long and clash with subsequent scents, or jus linger offensively.

anyway ^^v
Old 07-19-2018, 08:47 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelonpai [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
also, application behind you knees work for tempering scents and let it float more gently up around you rather than being a wall that people run into
This is a great idea! Who'd have thought I'd ever get beauty tips from elf sim forums. Thank you mmp
twitch.tv/kayyte_p99
Old 07-19-2018, 10:47 AM
Fire Giant

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is a great idea! Who'd have thought I'd ever get beauty tips from elf sim forums. Thank you mmp
yaaayyy!! super glad someone find it useful ^^ hope it help keep you delightfully scented :3
Old 07-19-2018, 11:03 AM
Planar Protector

Thank you both for the tips! Didn’t think of seasons ><
Old 07-19-2018, 02:15 PM
Banned

Yes men have a nice scent. Women do too!
Closed Thread