Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-04-2021, 03:51 PM
Banned

I don't feel very clever or smart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't know what text to put here. Or images. Nothing strikes my fancy. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But I want to be.
Last edited by magnetaress; 01-04-2021 at 04:12 PM..
Old 01-04-2021, 04:56 PM
Kobold

Didn't vote for either of these bastards, but I'm glad at least out governor and SoS has the balls to call out bullshit when they see it. Trump is threatening our democracy with this bullshit.
Old 01-04-2021, 05:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People are incapable of thinking critically if it appears trump did a bad thing. Why yes, he is suggesting that they simply fabricate 11k votes for him while, in the same phonecall, accusing them of voter fraud. Quick, make a four second snippet from an hour-long phonecall, devoid of any surrounding context, and just run with it!!

They are gonna be so screwed once trump is out, they will literally have nothing to write about. I'm sure they will probably find some roundabout way to still make every story about Trump Bad even when he's completely out of the political machine. The media completely sucks dogshit.
You're embarrassing yourself man. What he said on the call is literally a violation of state law and is quite possibly also a federal felony (although the latter might be more difficult to prove beyond doubt).

Trump is having a delusional and crazy meltdown. You can accept that he's being a moron and move on, it won't kill you.

I also love how your threat is "these media people are gonna be so screwed once we don't have an insane, moronic, criminal for a President who destroys the country! That'll show em! Everyone is gonna wish they had Trump back because they don't get to watch his antics anymore!" Lol wut
Old 01-04-2021, 05:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearsnowls [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Didn't vote for either of these bastards, but I'm glad at least out governor and SoS has the balls to call out bullshit when they see it. Trump is threatening our democracy with this bullshit.
Honestly I'm not very worried about our Democracy specifically, because the vast majority of people who actually believe this are extremely unintelligent/low IQ individuals who are also not very successful. And even like 1/3 of those don't actually believe it, but they're willing to parrot the fraud narrative if it means their candidate will stay in the White House. But at the end of the day, Trump will be gone and we'll go back to normalcy.

The issue I'm more concerned about with the false claims of fraud stuff is that it will harm our ability as a world super power to promote democracy abroad. Next time we go into a developing/third world nation and try to promote democracy, we might find it a lot more difficult because they'll say "but I thought you guys had fraudulent elections?"...all because Trump and the extreme right are such sore losers that they need to whine like 5 year olds.
Old 01-04-2021, 05:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're operating on conspiracy theories from your 65 year old mother

You haven't broke 80
Old 01-04-2021, 05:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Honestly I'm not very worried about our Democracy specifically, because the vast majority of people who actually believe this are extremely unintelligent/low IQ individuals who are also not very successful. And even like 1/3 of those don't actually believe it, but they're willing to parrot the fraud narrative if it means their candidate will stay in the White House. But at the end of the day, Trump will be gone and we'll go back to normalcy.

The issue I'm more concerned about with the false claims of fraud stuff is that it will harm our ability as a world super power to promote democracy abroad. Next time we go into a developing/third world nation and try to promote democracy, we might find it a lot more difficult because they'll say "but I thought you guys had fraudulent elections?"...all because Trump and the extreme right are such sore losers that they need to whine like 5 year olds.
We shouldn't be going into other countries unless they ask the UN, Nato to come in. Or we are defending a UN/NATO country.

We done did screw up real bad not finishing the job in February 28, 1991. We went in because of Kuwait, but we thought we could reign in Saddam. We just fucked his shit up too much and it was gg, Taliban, OOPS. We should have never invaded without finishing the job.

I bet you it was a back room deal among non-NATO nations that kinda pressured us into backing out.
Old 01-04-2021, 05:52 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

I read the transcript and I think Trumps opener speaks for the theme of the call pretty succinctly. It just gets worse and more factless claims with no evidence the longer the call goes on.

Trump:*Okay, thank you very much. Hello Brad and Ryan and everybody. We appreciate the time and the call. So we’ve spent a lot of time on this, and if we could just go over some of the numbers, I think it’s pretty clear that we won. We won very substantially in Georgia. You even see it by rally size, frankly. We’d be getting 25-30,000 people a rally, and the competition would get less than 100 people. And it never made sense.
Old 01-04-2021, 05:59 PM
Fire Giant

Don't you berate me I'm berated enough nothing but beration all day. It was one of the best beratings this country has ever seen, a great beration. Grab em by the
Last edited by BarnabusCollins; 01-04-2021 at 06:02 PM..
Old 01-04-2021, 06:10 PM
Banned

He's desperate. Whiny tone growing ever more evident.

Meanwhile he's got 40% of the country believing the Vice President picks the prez, and something HUGE is happening January 6, after failing to deliver for 4 years. These TV brains are pretty GD disturbing, all they need is an authority figure to tell them to start eating their neighbors cuz it permaslays demons. If you still want to break the institutions down and let our collective consciousness reign after this display you are a suicidal nihilist (not to mention extremely radical and not a conservative! In name only).
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 01-04-2021 at 06:13 PM..
Old 01-04-2021, 06:27 PM
Banned

Well, lets see exactly what he delivered as promised. Here are 100 things he promised.
https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...s/trumpometer/

Turns out, the guy is full of shit. Unless that promise had anything to do with enriching himself or his family/
Closed Thread