7,057 day anniversary 10 29.41%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2021, 04:55 PM
Sarnak

Thought you were working KJS, oh right this is your work
Old 01-07-2021, 04:59 PM
Banned

We're doing it bros, couple more posts and someone will finally admit they are wrong and convert to your side.
Old 01-07-2021, 05:00 PM
Banned

Here I will do it:

I was wrong about trying something new in Trump, I want Biden now since it's a safezone issue for me. His smile is warm and fuzzy.

It felt weird having a President who just didn't smile and tell me it was all okay while his pals fleeced our/your tax dollars.

I mean who am I to judge his son who's on the board of energy for Ukraine while daddy blocks money going to Ukraine in the senate while we twist their arm for side donations all while he is lighting up a crackpipe and smoking it with our dollars.
Last edited by White_knight; 01-07-2021 at 05:09 PM..
Old 01-07-2021, 05:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We're doing it bros, couple more posts and someone will finally admit they are wrong and convert to your side.
I'm too smart to change my mind!
Old 01-07-2021, 05:03 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Here I will do it:

I was wrong about trying something new in Trump, I want Biden now since it's a safezone issue for me. His smile is warm and fuzzy.

It felt weird having a President who just didn't smile and tell me it was all okay while his pals fleeced our/your tax dollars.

I mean who am I to judge his son who's on the board of energy for Ukraine while daddy blocks money going to Ukraine when his is lighting up a crackpipe and smoking it with our dollars.
Wait did Bidens son run for president, have you proved your statement even once, oh right we havent heard a thing about bidens sons since the election. Sorry its easy to con you
Old 01-07-2021, 05:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassawary [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm too smart to change my mind!
I've changed my mind about everything!! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-07-2021, 05:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by budz2112 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why dont you tell me what your trying to say, almost every comment i have made is with specific arguments and facts. Or asking someone to tell me, or explain how what they said is true.
I came to this thread to read peoples opinions on the subject. I thought you'd have something to say but were getting dragged off topic. All I've seen so far is you bickering with other posters, and question my intelligence. I invited you to actually return to the topic of conversation but you've refused.

Very often I'm in disagreement with Mblake, but as evidenced earlier he generally has been courteous enough to engage with me with dignity, unlike you. As such, on this occasion I have to agree that you have nothing to say beyond trollish retorts.

And by the way, while a huge post count isn't relevant, having a few posts actually is as it helps to provide context to what you say, as well as chart any change in your stance. As it stands, you've been drawn into a lot of petty argument and that informs how people will read your future posts.
Old 01-07-2021, 05:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Here I will do it:

I mean who am I to judge his son who's on the board of energy for Ukraine while daddy blocks money going Ukraine in the senate while we twist their arm for side donations all while he is lighting up a crackpipe and smoking it with our dollars.
Biden probably smells worse than my armpits right now. Going on 4 weeks. I don't even need tear gas, got my own.

It's liberating as hell not worrying so much about my own future or safety and security.
Old 01-07-2021, 05:10 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I came to this thread to read peoples opinions on the subject. I thought you'd have something to say but were getting dragged off topic. All I've seen so far is you bickering with other posters, and question my intelligence. I invited you to actually return to the topic of conversation but you've refused.

Very often I'm in disagreement with Mblake, but as evidenced earlier he generally has been courteous enough to engage with me with dignity, unlike you. As such, on this occasion I have to agree that you have nothing to say beyond trollish retorts.

And by the way, while a huge post count isn't relevant, having a few posts actually is as it helps to provide context to what you say, as well as chart any change in your stance. As it stands, you've been drawn into a lot of petty argument and that informs how people will read your future posts.
Sorry only one that shows their true colors here is your. Mblake literally did not reply to any of my comments that had substance in them other than, what alt are you on and you just joined this month.. Maybe you should go back and reread. I dont show dignity to trolls, nor should you.. Maybe you can answer since Mblake got shy when I did post a fact to debate about.. who increased the deficit more Obama in 8 years,, or trump in 3 years? oh and most importantly dont really care what people think about my posts, I am a realist and that always ruffles peoples feathers, thats just too bad. And your sitting here saying having almost 8000 posts doesnt matteer, but having 70 does.. Funny really
Last edited by budz2112; 01-07-2021 at 05:17 PM..
Old 01-07-2021, 05:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by budz2112 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry only one that shows their true colors here is your. Mblake literally did not reply to any of my comments that had substance in them other than, what alt are you on and you just joined this month.. Maybe you should go back and reread. I dont show dignity to trolls, nor should you
So insulting peoples intelligence isn't your true colour? I guess you're a nice guy really then! I can only guess too, as you have no post history from which to draw any evidence based conclusions.

Maybe Blake is a troll, but he's not hiding behind a throw away account, he makes interesting posts and shares interesting stories.

I have to give you credit for trolling me into fanboying Blake though!
Closed Thread