Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-26-2021, 02:40 PM
Planar Protector

The question is, if you think Canada squeezing their rock into dust by extracting tar sands from it and making it economically viable by building pipelines through America so they can sell it to china...

..is a middle ground squeeze.
Old 01-26-2021, 02:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The question is, if you think Canada squeezing their rock into dust by extracting tar sands from it and making it economically viable by building pipelines through America so they can sell it to china...

..is a middle ground squeeze.
futurism is a disease of the mind
Old 01-26-2021, 03:00 PM
Planar Protector

dont worry when biden steps down in 6 months because his dementia becomes too obvious we'll have kamala to lead us

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-26-2021, 03:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassawary [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
futurism is a disease of the mind
Futurism is why you’re alive and why we’re able to live this way. You’re demented if you can’t see the arch of human beings and realize we aren’t slowing down.
Old 01-26-2021, 03:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSioux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Futurism is why you’re alive and why we’re able to live this way. You’re demented if you can’t see the arch of human beings and realize we aren’t slowing down.
You idiots only like it to recapitulate Makavelli. Adding a rocket 🚀 is just an extra step to the ends justifying the means.
Old 01-26-2021, 05:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its so funny how like, these two things are inveritably linked:

"I was told there was election fraud"

"I was told I know everything about keystone XL"
There wasn’t an election fraud. Head ass removal buddy. Biden won

It’s still a low hanging fruit decision for very liberal people (on paper) who don’t know economics. You guys are right. This changes very little. I don’t like that we’re making decisions to “own the libs” or “own the conservatives.” It’s a very unhealthy way to govern

The $1.9 stimulus should be 2 rounds of checks (that I won’t get) and other direct stimulus to Americans. Make the second half of it renewable infrastructure. It would mostly be pilfered, but at least that would do what you guys are talking about and help!!!!
Old 01-26-2021, 05:26 PM
Planar Protector

Tucker last month: massive eletion fraud!

Tucker today: can you believe the fed is trying to take powers of the state away to have elections however they want??

lol what were you asking for before????
Old 01-26-2021, 05:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassawary [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You idiots only like it to recapitulate Makavelli. Adding a rocket 🚀 is just an extra step to the ends justifying the means.
all thru ya body
Old 01-26-2021, 05:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He also signed an exec order allowing foreign interference in the US power grid.

Joe "I cuck for China" Biden
That sounds just tewwible can u link us a single satisfact to snack that up
Old 01-26-2021, 05:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The $1.9 stimulus should be 2 rounds of checks (that I won’t get) and other direct stimulus to Americans. Make the second half of it renewable infrastructure. It would mostly be pilfered, but at least that would do what you guys are talking about and help!!!!
We should have shut down mortgages and stopped the banks from collecting.

I cant believe we told reseteraunts and businesses they cant be open, but they have to pay their rent.

Have any of you payed the lease for a store? its like 3-7k (or MUCH higher) depending on your city lol

ITS SO STUPID!!!!!

We wouldn't need need ANY stimulus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

We needed to halt 100% of mortgage payments, they way they did student loans.

We chose to inflate the economy, rather than let banks stop collecting payments, even though we chose to stop citizens from collecting payments at their reseteraunts and businesses.

Think about how fucked up this is:

The stimmulus is designed to get you out and spending. Not to cover your losses, or help you buy groceries if you cant work or own a business.

They sent you a check, so you can buy a PS5 and the people who manufacture international goods and sales, can continue to make money, and the politicians can say "see the economy is alive I am good!"

They dont care that you havent been able to afford the inflated groceries youre not able to payfor without a job.. they're worried that americans are not buying enough 55" tvs

They literally said to go out and buy a tv.

Its so insane.
Last edited by Jibartik; 01-26-2021 at 05:35 PM..
Closed Thread