Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-26-2021, 05:34 PM
Banned

cant let them landlords go hongry
Old 01-26-2021, 05:35 PM
Banned

btw i did buy my 1st TV since the 90s with my stimmies [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-26-2021, 05:39 PM
Planar Protector

landloard wont go hungry if the BANK stopps collecting mortage payments.
Old 01-26-2021, 07:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
landloard wont go hungry if the BANK stopps collecting mortage payments.
What if the property is free and clear retirement income?

Stimulus is meant for buying stupid shit. I think it's keynesian or something.
Old 01-26-2021, 08:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassawary [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You idiots only like it to recapitulate Makavelli. Adding a rocket 🚀 is just an extra step to the ends justifying the means.
How do you think tech advances? By people living in grass huts for 65 years or people improving and building on old tech? You know how pipeline tech and all other tech improves? By making mistakes and finding solutions. Have to crack a few eggs to make an omelet.

You hold this holier than position while living off the teet of oil spills and genocide. Get over yourself and join the human races advance forward.
Old 01-26-2021, 08:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSioux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How do you think tech advances? By people living in grass huts for 65 years or people improving and building on old tech? You know how pipeline tech and all other tech improves? By making mistakes and finding solutions. Have to crack a few eggs to make an omelet.

You hold this holier than position while living off the teet of oil spills and genocide. Get over yourself and join the human races advance forward.
the blows liek a 12 gauge shotty
Old 01-27-2021, 01:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSioux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Have to crack a few eggs to make an omelet.

Get over yourself and join the human races advance forward.
yeah that's why you're a psycho lol [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-27-2021, 01:43 AM
Planar Protector

people be like, but I dont want to buy shit, I want to buy groceries.
Old 01-27-2021, 01:57 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We should have shut down mortgages and stopped the banks from collecting.

I cant believe we told reseteraunts and businesses they cant be open, but they have to pay their rent.

Have any of you payed the lease for a store? its like 3-7k (or MUCH higher) depending on your city lol

ITS SO STUPID!!!!!

We wouldn't need need ANY stimulus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

We needed to halt 100% of mortgage payments, they way they did student loans.

We chose to inflate the economy, rather than let banks stop collecting payments, even though we chose to stop citizens from collecting payments at their reseteraunts and businesses.

Think about how fucked up this is:

The stimmulus is designed to get you out and spending. Not to cover your losses, or help you buy groceries if you cant work or own a business.

They sent you a check, so you can buy a PS5 and the people who manufacture international goods and sales, can continue to make money, and the politicians can say "see the economy is alive I am good!"

They dont care that you havent been able to afford the inflated groceries youre not able to payfor without a job.. they're worried that americans are not buying enough 55" tvs

They literally said to go out and buy a tv.

Its so insane.
No

We should have told people to keep their vitamin c and potassium levels up with fresh produce because there's a bad cold going around and then just moved on with the rest of our fucking lives instead of going full blown retarded over a fucking cold virus. It's the fucking common cold, and you guys are all stupid as fuck.
Old 01-27-2021, 02:07 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassawary [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yeah that's why you're a psycho lol [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So any path forward that increases pollution levels should be off the table? Are you the arbiter of these pollution thresholds?
Closed Thread