Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 01-24-2023, 11:00 AM
Fire Giant

The gym i go to has a special room for only women to use. I'm not sure what goes on in there, but i'm pretty sure it involves kegels.
Old 01-24-2023, 11:16 AM
Banned

I never understood why women find ripped dudes attractive.

I get that they're in shape and healthy, but what about ripped dudes is attractive?

Then again, why do I find a woman's boobs and ass attractive? I dunno.. I just do.
Old 01-24-2023, 11:29 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I never understood why women find ripped dudes attractive.

I get that they're in shape and healthy, but what about ripped dudes is attractive?

Then again, why do I find a woman's boobs and ass attractive? I dunno.. I just do.
Biological programming is my guess, muscles imply strength and that implies a better ability to protect and do physical work, both of which were more important to our ancestors but the programming remains

The ideal body type for most women surveyed is not super jacked though. Decently muscled but lean, or just lean with an attractive face, beats bodybuilder every time for most women

Having too much of a disparity can create issues for girls. A guy who is super buff and lean can be seen as a combination of negative factors depending on the girl: 1. They spend too much time in the gym and won’t have time for them 2. They have a hyper critical gaze towards not only themselves but everyone else, and a completely non-athletic girl might feel like she doesn’t measure up. These are just assumptions by women, and while they may not be correct, it doesn’t stop them from being put off by them

That’s why on dates when women point out what shape I’m in and ask how much I work out, my answer sometimes is “think of an amount that you would find off-putting, and it’s just below that” with a wink. Because in reality, it might be actually above that

The girl I’m dating now both works out and enjoys it, and she’s the first I’ve dated in a while like that. I don’t think I would have a good time in a relationship with a super athletic girl, as they tend to become huuuuge attention whores and wanna be models being hit on by everything that moves
Old 01-24-2023, 11:32 AM
Banned

I'm remember dating a girl who said she wanted someone in enough shape that they could play with their kids.

I don't know if ANYONE has the energy and stamina for that :P
Old 01-24-2023, 11:38 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm remember dating a girl who said she wanted someone in enough shape that they could play with their kids.

I don't know if ANYONE has the energy and stamina for that :P
Little kids no way, those fuckers are cardio machines with endless energy

Older kids it depends on the kid. Gal I’m dating now has a 13yr old who only wants to sit on a tablet watching YouTube or playing games 12 hours a day. Skinny but not into anything active. So I was surprised when he not only wanted to come to the trampoline park but also kept insisting I go back out and double jump him. He was jumping and running all over the place

Afterward he chain threw up outside. So yea, guess he can’t hang [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-24-2023, 11:59 AM
Banned

Lol
Old 01-24-2023, 04:53 PM
Banned

Thanks dude!
Old 01-24-2023, 05:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chortles Snortles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks dude!
Hey buddy

Hey bro

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=
Old 01-24-2023, 07:04 PM
Banned

Mike Pompeo's weight loss story

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
“It was a virtuous cycle instead of the vicious one that I had been in, and I’ve managed to lose the high side of 90 pounds in six months.”
Old 01-24-2023, 08:56 PM
Banned

^
What’s a “virtuous cycle” he talks about? Can I get there by virtue signaling hard enough to break a sweat?

Me: Prison-labor-is-slavery-glass-ceiling-for-women-legal-system-is-racist-climate-change-going-to-kill-us-all-not-enough-representation-in-Hollywood-trans-rights-are-human-rights!

Whew! Just lost a pound [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]