Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 09-20-2023, 12:50 AM
Banned

^
Kidding, don’t ban me too plz
Old 09-20-2023, 01:03 AM
Banned

We need to summon Chortles back to show people what real trolling is

Confident that summoning involves drawing a pentagram on the ground out of human shit with a miniature (heh) necromancer doll in the middle. I just don’t know the Latin phrase to utter
Old 09-20-2023, 09:34 AM
Banned

all love, signing off! -Sean & Ryan.
Old 09-21-2023, 01:28 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelld52 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ah Cecily. Fuck you.

Sincerely,

Phatts
Who?
Old 09-21-2023, 01:35 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totino [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I logged on and moved to tunnel. Within seconds I get a two tells from him, including the "I don't care what your guild says about you..." tirade.

So I'm shocked. And ask him to be more specific. What did these persons say, who are them etc.

He refuses to tell me. So I now question his motives to tell me this and then refuse to give more info. I promise I won't repeat I got it from him.

He knew I took the bait. He kept playing that role. Saying he didn't want to get "them" in trouble. Until eventually he stopped responding.

And I was left like this. Wondering who these people in my guild were, what were they saying, what did I do to them in order to be disliked that much, why didn't ever say anything to me face to face.

And it wasn't the same. Is this guy one of them? Or this one maybe? Obviously since it was all bullshit I couldn't think of a single legitimate reason that could be linked to anybody. So it could have been anyone, maybe this guy in my group. And I didn't talk to anyone about it, so nobody could tell me how much of a piece of shit he really is

Lasted for days. Until I saw him use a variation of the same sentence in /shout. At this moment I understood it's the kind of gaslighting, the kind of psychological and emotional abuse he routinely inflicts on unsuspecting strangers for amusement.

This guy is a scumbag and so are the pricks who defend him. He needs to be removed
Hey thank you for sharing this testimonial. I think it's really brave of you and regardless of what those people in your guild say about you, I think you're alright.
Old 09-21-2023, 01:49 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CancerMage [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i said a lot, i talked shit about everyone cheating, to kingdom being bad, good guys being bad, i covered all the bases last night. how castle has come from a shit guild to a city leader killer.

Called everyone some real big norrathians. everything
You're right. <Good Guys> and <Kingdom> are turds but in this world the turds are protected that's why you're banned.
Old 09-21-2023, 09:53 AM
Large Rat

Ramal... Erudite...
Well deserved ban.
Old 09-21-2023, 10:19 AM
Sarnak

sorry you lost cancermage
Old 09-21-2023, 10:59 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iksar Supremacist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ramal... Erudite...
Well deserved ban.
reeeeee hurty words offend me
Old 09-21-2023, 12:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gugg [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're right. <Good Guys> and <Kingdom> are turds but in this world the turds are protected that's why you're banned.
Lions don't seem able to solo sheep no more.

Pussycats.