Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2013, 07:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatelore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am pretty sure he is going to jump at the opportunity to meet an middle aged man who plays pokeman. I mean, who wouldn't right?
Old 12-08-2013, 07:26 PM
Banned

I wish I could use tassle, tiggles and bodeanigerus for target practice.
Old 12-08-2013, 07:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaffin 3.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry Gaffin

The 2013 Florida Statutes

790.23 Felons and delinquents; possession of firearms, ammunition, or electric weapons or devices unlawful.—
(1) It is unlawful for any person to own or to have in his or her care, custody, possession, or control any firearm, ammunition, or electric weapon or device, or to carry a concealed weapon, including a tear gas gun or chemical weapon or device, if that person has been:
(a) Convicted of a felony in the courts of this state;
(b) Found, in the courts of this state, to have committed a delinquent act that would be a felony if committed by an adult and such person is under 24 years of age;
(c) Convicted of or found to have committed a crime against the United States which is designated as a felony;
(d) Found to have committed a delinquent act in another state, territory, or country that would be a felony if committed by an adult and which was punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding 1 year and such person is under 24 years of age; or
(e) Found guilty of an offense that is a felony in another state, territory, or country and which was punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding 1 year.
(2) This section shall not apply to a person convicted of a felony whose civil rights and firearm authority have been restored.
(3) Except as otherwise provided in subsection (4), any person who violates this section commits a felony of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.
(4) Notwithstanding the provisions of s. 874.04, if the offense described in subsection (1) has been committed by a person who has previously qualified or currently qualifies for the penalty enhancements provided for in s. 874.04, the offense is a felony of the first degree, punishable by a term of years not exceeding life or as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.
Old 12-08-2013, 07:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lojik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not a fan of pokemon myself but tiggles P funny
Old 12-08-2013, 07:39 PM
Planar Protector

Playing pokemon is so nerdy, lets go kill some frogloks guys.
[XX Rogue] Hailto (Half-Elf)
Red:
[21 Wizard] Hailto (Dark-Elf)
Old 12-08-2013, 08:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry Gaffin

The 2013 Florida Statutes

790.23 Felons and delinquents; possession of firearms, ammunition, or electric weapons or devices unlawful.—
(1) It is unlawful for any person to own or to have in his or her care, custody, possession, or control any firearm, ammunition, or electric weapon or device, or to carry a concealed weapon, including a tear gas gun or chemical weapon or device, if that person has been:
(a) Convicted of a felony in the courts of this state;
(b) Found, in the courts of this state, to have committed a delinquent act that would be a felony if committed by an adult and such person is under 24 years of age;
(c) Convicted of or found to have committed a crime against the United States which is designated as a felony;
(d) Found to have committed a delinquent act in another state, territory, or country that would be a felony if committed by an adult and which was punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding 1 year and such person is under 24 years of age; or
(e) Found guilty of an offense that is a felony in another state, territory, or country and which was punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding 1 year.
(2) This section shall not apply to a person convicted of a felony whose civil rights and firearm authority have been restored.
(3) Except as otherwise provided in subsection (4), any person who violates this section commits a felony of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.
(4) Notwithstanding the provisions of s. 874.04, if the offense described in subsection (1) has been committed by a person who has previously qualified or currently qualifies for the penalty enhancements provided for in s. 874.04, the offense is a felony of the first degree, punishable by a term of years not exceeding life or as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.
i have 4 guns, 2 pistols 2 rifles. sorry bro dont give a fuck
Old 12-08-2013, 08:38 PM
Fire Giant

in 4th grade they banned pokemon cards at my school, but kids would still come up to me and try to sell me a pidgeotto with their coat shielding it from view like some kind of heroin dealer

I wonder how the lives of these young businessmen turned out
Old 12-08-2013, 08:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pheer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
in 4th grade they banned pokemon cards at my school, but kids would still come up to me and try to sell me a pidgeotto with their coat shielding it from view like some kind of heroin dealer

I wonder how the lives of these young businessmen turned out
Heroine dealers, or car salesman.

Tanrin,Rinat,Sprucewaynee
Old 12-08-2013, 09:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaffin 3.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What did I do to you aside from tell the truth about you?
Blueberrii - 60 Mage
Gigglepurr - 60 Shaman
Kids - 60 Rogue
Fornfamnad - 60 Cleric
Old 12-08-2013, 09:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by radditsu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Heroine dealers, or car salesman.
How does one get into the heroine trade? Hard to find female heros these days.
[XX Rogue] Hailto (Half-Elf)
Red:
[21 Wizard] Hailto (Dark-Elf)
Closed Thread