Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-27-2014, 07:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Take a look at my open letters there are many.

That's why I added the /serious
You walk so hard.

Tanrin,Rinat,Sprucewaynee
Old 02-27-2014, 07:36 PM
Fire Giant

Come home hoff
Old 02-27-2014, 07:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Buddy, I've heard that you are refusing to join TMO and I wanted to reach out to you and say that when I joined FE you welcomed me and we discussed getting over our differences for the betterment of the guild.

I just wanted to say that I will extend to you the same courtesy you extended to me and while it may take some time to get over the years of hatred you have for TMO you will find out that all your friends are there now and we can work together for the greater good.

The merger will be better for all the guilds involved and losing players because of past issues just seems silly, it's a video game and we should not take things personally I hope you reconsider.

Class C guilds are shrinking and consolidating because of these new raid rotations and I don't want you to have to make a choice between us and IB because of previous issues with TMO. A lot of your pals are joining and I love playing with my friends so i'd hate to have you in a position to choice not playing with yours.

Hope this finds you because I know you gave up posting in RnF if anyone sees tassle tell him to take a look at this.
I guess PMs are fucking broke??? Get your spam shit out of here ffs.
Old 02-27-2014, 07:40 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybone [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I guess PMs are fucking broke??? Get your spam shit out of here ffs.
http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/upload...d-Meme-Gif.gif

all he did was extend an olive branch of peace sir; please calm down
Old 02-27-2014, 07:41 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-27-2014, 07:43 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ella`Ella [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you have any idea what the RnF community is going to do to BDA?
Poor BDA (Variety)
Old 02-27-2014, 07:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuddwin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Poor BDA (Variety)
Haha I hope they enjoy killing Sev and VS in a rotation forever because they ain't getting shit in velious
Old 02-27-2014, 07:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuddwin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Poor BDA (Variety)
damn dawg you clever

Quote:
No re-calibration here...

Poor Alarti

Gratz guys!
Quote:
Poor Alarti
Quote:
Poor Zeelot (Variety)
Quote:
Lol... It's "different" because they got the mob....

Poor Taken (Variety)
Quote:
TL;DR

Poor Pinoit (Variety)
Quote:
Poor Swurve (Variety)
Quote:
Poor Laok (Variety)
Quote:
TL;DR

Poor BDA (Variety)
Quote:
This sums EVERYTHING up...

Poor Alarti (Good Post/Variety)
Quote:
Poor Mackenzie (Variety)

Poor Knix (Variety)
Quote:
Poor Gabobrik (Variety)
Quote:
Poor Everyone Other Than TMO
Quote:
Poor 86 (Variety)
Quote:
POOR POOR TMO (Variety)
Quote:
Poor Tyrstych (Variety)
Quote:
Poor Eccezan (Variety)
Quote:
Poor Derubael (Variety)
Quote:
Poor Jeremy (Variety)
and there's like 5 others on page 3 but I'm too lazy to keep posting this lame fucking joke, try harder next time
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 02-27-2014, 08:01 PM
Banned

at least he has variety
Old 02-27-2014, 08:07 PM
Planar Protector

Cucumbers is actually pretty good at RNF imo
in words of anal fingers, just a filthy spaniard
Closed Thread