Yes 27 28.13%
No 14 14.58%
George Bush coughed on the towers 55 57.29%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2020, 02:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuantumZebra [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well, as others have stated (I don't have a dog in this race as I'm for Jo Jorgensen) - those aren't "liberals" - they're extreme leftists, just like the extreme rightists that tried to run a Biden bus off the road in TX.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand in case you weren't paying attention... NONE of this shit was happening before Trump was in office. So I have no clue how you come to the conclusion that re-electing him will not make it infinitely worse.
Yeah, let's just be blackmailed into voting for a particular candidate because if we don't, violence will get worse! That's not at ALL exactly what the mafia does. Fuck them, re-elect trump and smash their dumbass violent idiotic "protests". They hate joe biden too. The mega-far-left mayor of portland attempted to come out and be a man of the people and protest WITH them, and they even called HIM a fascist. They are deranged retards and they need to be dealt with by massive amounts of law enforcement, because we live in a civil society.
Old 11-03-2020, 02:05 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmcitysking [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gotta love all the 35k-a-year-earning armchair elf-forum pundits calling the man who has his own tower on 5th Avenue (not to mention owning companies and land on every continent short of Antarctica) an 'awful businessman'.
Gotta love a guy assuming how much people make a year (first indicator of inadequacy or jealousy when it comes to money).

Also gotta love a guy too lazy to research how Trump "made" his money.

If I got $200 million from my daddy in the 70's I'd own the planet. I wouldn't be on the P99 forums - I'd have funded EQ3 myself and be posting from my own space station.
Old 11-03-2020, 02:07 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, let's just be blackmailed into voting for a particular candidate because if we don't, violence will get worse! That's not at ALL exactly what the mafia does. Fuck them, re-elect trump and smash their dumbass violent idiotic "protests". They hate joe biden too. The mega-far-left mayor of portland attempted to come out and be a man of the people and protest WITH them, and they even called HIM a fascist. They are deranged retards and they need to be dealt with by massive amounts of law enforcement, because we live in a civil society.
So you want literal gestapo to arrest and "smash" their protests?

Yea that's not authoritarian/fascist at all.

The lack of awareness is fucking astounding. Well done!

*side note: it is hilarious seeing "Defund the police" protesters running to the police for protection from alt-righters... that's good stuff
Old 11-03-2020, 02:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They are deranged retards and they need to be dealt with by massive amounts of law enforcement, because we live in a civil society.
Bad idea. Cool your heels and minimize the damage, Jack.
Old 11-03-2020, 02:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuantumZebra [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am worried about my 2A rights under Biden... but fuck man, Trump was a terrible choice.
No new wars = terrible?

Biden has a proven record on the 2nd amendment. Every gun is technically an assault weapon because it was a made up saying to make Hitlers troops look fearsome, in turn propaganda was spread to make them look bad. This is left over from WW2. Woodrow Wilson probably plays some early part in this.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/StG_44 <---- it comes from this

Point is it's a made up saying with no real definition. Thus, good for politics due to its flexibility and acceptance.
Old 11-03-2020, 02:10 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake81 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No new wars = terrible?

Biden has a proven record on the 2nd amendment. Every gun is technically an assault weapon because it was a made up saying to make Hitlers troops look fearsome, in turn propaganda was spread to make them look bad. This is left over from WW2. Woodrow Wilson probably plays some early part in this.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/StG_44 <---- it comes from this

Point is it's a made up saying with no real definition. Thus, good for politics due to its flexibility and acceptance.
Oh I'm 100% on board with Biden being a fucking dolt when it comes to our right to bear arms. The shit he's said actively gives me headaches.

However, I also recognize that if Trump wasn't *so fucking awful* we wouldn't be faced with Biden/Harris as a ticket.

God I wish Rand Paul had of won.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woke Locc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bad idea. Cool your heels and minimize the damage, Jack.
The hardcore Trumpers seem to literally get off on the idea of people who don't share their views being harmed. It's sick.
Old 11-03-2020, 02:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
So you want literal gestapo to arrest and "smash" their protests?

Yea that's not authoritarian/fascist at all.

The lack of awareness is fucking astounding. Well done!
Haha, literal "gestapo". Good lord, where do you get this shit.

No, I don't want peaceful protesters to be arrested, they have a right to protest anything they want, peacefully. I am talking about the non-peaceful rioters who are smashing private property, beating random people, and being allowed to take over entire city blocks and blackmail innocent (often minority) business owners into supporting them. Fuck those people. And you doofuses always bookend your ideas with how everyone else but you has a "lack of self awareness". Jesus christ talk about projection.
Old 11-03-2020, 02:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Gotta love a guy assuming how much people make a year (first indicator of inadequacy or jealousy when it comes to money).

Also gotta love a guy too lazy to research how Trump "made" his money.

If I got $200 million from my daddy in the 70's I'd own the planet. I wouldn't be on the P99 forums - I'd have funded EQ3 myself and be posting from my own space station.
But you didn't - and so here you are, crying on elf forums about Trump while he's running the free world.

#Rentfree
Old 11-03-2020, 02:13 PM
Planar Protector

Election Update
Attached Images
File Type: jpg El6i6OdWoAE2BQm.jpg (20.8 KB, 1 views)
Old 11-03-2020, 02:13 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmcitysking [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But you didn't - and so here you are, crying on elf forums about Trump while he's running the free world.

#Rentfree
And here you are, making assumptions about other people you don't know. Pathetic.

Also, Trump isn't *running* anything. Dude hasn't made one decision for himself beyond getting pissy about wearing masks since he took office.

Want proof? Look how he was ready to snatch up everyone's guns until he "met" with the NRA.