Yes 27 28.13%
No 14 14.58%
George Bush coughed on the towers 55 57.29%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2020, 02:14 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Election Update
Did you plow through a mountain of coke this morning?

Where are you even getting the stuff you're posting? How can you be raging this hard? Lol.
Old 11-03-2020, 02:20 PM
Planar Protector

Never done drugs, not even marijuana. You?

You seem pretty amped up from your normal 268-posts-since-2012 level of posting.

You can get info from Florida Department of State site as well as aggregators. Numbers are based on party registration - not who they voted for. In either case, it's very telling.

Now chill.
Old 11-03-2020, 02:21 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Trump 2020 has the black vote! They will prosper under President Trump's administration!
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Last edited by Baler; 11-03-2020 at 02:24 PM..
Old 11-03-2020, 02:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haha, literal "gestapo". Good lord, where do you get this shit.

No, I don't want peaceful protesters to be arrested, they have a right to protest anything they want, peacefully. I am talking about the non-peaceful rioters who are smashing private property, beating random people, and being allowed to take over entire city blocks and blackmail innocent (often minority) business owners into supporting them. Fuck those people. And you doofuses always bookend your ideas with how everyone else but you has a "lack of self awareness". Jesus christ talk about projection.
Escalating the use of force serves the interests of authoritarians on both extremes to the detriment of civil society.
Old 11-03-2020, 02:32 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woke Locc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Escalating the use of force serves the interests of authoritarians on both extremes to the detriment of civil society.
So is your answer to let the extremes continue doing what they're doing? I'd prefer to find some sort of middle ground between letting rioters/vandals/looters continue doing what they are doing VS throwing all of them in the brig but "middle ground" doesn't seem to exist.

One of my friends posted this about a protest from his town. It's the closest thing to a "middle ground" that I've seen but even this is preventing extremists from doing what they really want to do: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6KaDIlg4DA
Old 11-03-2020, 02:43 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

There is still time to get out and VOTE!
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Last edited by Baler; 11-03-2020 at 02:46 PM..
Old 11-03-2020, 02:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woke Locc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If somebody showed up at your house demanding that you say certain words or else they will begin smashing your house and endangering your life and the lives of your loved ones, what would you do? Let them?

Oh that's right, you'd call the cops. I am simply advocating that people who are breaking fundamental laws should be punished, I know it's controversial but just try to comprehend my radical idea.
Old 11-03-2020, 02:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If somebody showed up at your house demanding that you say certain words or else they will begin smashing your house and endangering your life and the lives of your loved ones, what would you do? Let them?

Oh that's right, you'd call the cops. I am simply advocating that people who are breaking fundamental laws should be punished, I know it's controversial but just try to comprehend my radical idea.
nah id shoot em
Old 11-03-2020, 03:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjs86z [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nah id shoot em
Well that too.
Old 11-03-2020, 03:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

We live in a society and preserving peace is a higher priority than punishing misdemeanors.

Hard to say it right.
Closed Thread