Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2011, 04:28 AM
Aviak

Sorath, dude, the drawing kills me. Remind me to come to you next time I need thread clarification [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-02-2011, 04:48 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdklaw [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dont let it annoy you, its a fucking rage thread located in the flame folder. Dont be a dickbag and talk down to me about loving my children and spending time with them either. Im sure if we compared play times one of us would trump the other *Cough GM *cough
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdklaw [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh and btw I could give a shit about some 200plat items, I can wipe my ass with that, its the principalities that your a fucking D bag and /auc an item after killstealing the camp. Don't go out of your way to play with grown ups on an emulated server if you want to be a 15 year old shit head making people unhappy about playing the game.
Fails at reading, writing, and the English language in general. No wonder his child was trying to escape.
Old 11-02-2011, 04:50 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
So If someone walks away to prevent their 2 year old daughter from going out the from door into the street, its ok to take their named spawn? According to Huttbole the 40 wood elf druid it is.

No answers from GMS either. How nice, what a pleasent server to play on where people go out of their way to play the game, and its still housing pieces of shits who want to grief.
I think I'm getting trolled lol. No one can seriously be this butthurt/sore/retarded.
Old 11-02-2011, 09:50 AM
Fire Giant

Is this really over some shitty 200p item?

Blue
: Seniksin | Jarshale
Red: Sieg | Cazissa
Closed Thread