Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Raid Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 10-21-2015, 05:37 PM
Planar Protector

Divinity seems to be the only other guild in here not playing dumb, big surprise. Why does Rampage need to comment on killing ntov mobs in ntov when they do it every single week. Rampage and forsaken/asgard pull near each other every week so "not wanting anyone to pull near me" is again just Chest talking to be saying something. Your solution to not being leapfrogged is to train the guild in front of you. Detoxx, Divinity, I assume Rampage and Asgard all clearly see that you guys have no defense for your actions, you are breaking server rules and waiting for someone to slap you on the wrist.
Old 10-21-2015, 06:01 PM
Planar Protector

One ambitious pull =! the norm - never has, never will.

Im very consistent w this- I love all the projecting and assumptions being made by all. As I asked before which everyone ignores: should this be agreed to, can we then talk about how to not leap frog and possibly some form of players gentlemans agreements for engages?

or is it bc we know Rampage will take whatever they want bc they can without agreeing to anything and thusly its fruitless to try to create ced engage rules that we know they will not agree too bc it has potential to hurt pixel count and therefore fruitless to bring up since it will never be considered by the one guild that has final say since they control all and triple thusly making my desire for ced talk simply creating a stalemate for the agreement everyone else but BDA wants

that sum it up?
Last edited by Erati; 10-21-2015 at 06:07 PM..
Old 10-21-2015, 06:18 PM
Planar Protector

I dont know what youre trying to say but if it is that you will no longer pull ntov mobs to other wings, then perfect. Rampage is very unlikely to agree to your leashed mob engage rule but since that rule has nothing to do with why guilds in ntov are getting trained by guilds not in ntov, I am going to continue to insist that it is not relevant to the issue at hand.
Old 10-21-2015, 06:20 PM
Planar Protector

Guys I'm going to make camp at the well in Plane of Hate so don't pull any mobs through or around me, if anything paths near us that we didn't pull it's your fault and I demand reparations.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 10-21-2015, 06:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Guys I'm going to make camp at the well in Plane of Hate so don't pull any mobs through or around me, if anything paths near us that we didn't pull it's your fault and I demand reparations.
Although your anecdotes and hyperbole are amusing, itd be much more beneficial for you to stop wasting our time and consider trying to do something about this besides act like a child. We are all trying to figure something out before we have another weekend full of absolute absurdity.
Old 10-21-2015, 07:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Although your anecdotes and hyperbole are amusing, itd be much more beneficial for you to stop wasting our time and consider trying to do something about this besides act like a child. We are all trying to figure something out before we have another weekend full of absolute absurdity.
No, you don't get to call me out after you have your hype man Pint doing the same exact shit. I'd looooooooovvvvvvve a solution, I don't think keeping pulls within the wings is a fair solution. I think it directly benefits your current position on the matter.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 10-21-2015, 07:26 PM
Planar Protector

Im pretty sure the no cross wing pulling solution directly benefits everyone who doesnt want trains flying around all of tov when mobs spawn. Your lack of any solution or insightful/relevant input to the discussion is only furthering your agenda to keep ignoring the raid rules until someone punishes you for it. Most of us operate outside the realm of BDA logic though so maybe youre just having trouble conceptualizing the issues? Maybe I could draw you a diagram or a map or something?
Old 10-21-2015, 07:33 PM
Sarnak

This is a good discussion let's not risk getting this thread thrown into RnF. Let's focus on ToV cross wing pulling and possibly discuss the other issues later perhaps on another thread.

Guild Leader of <Asgard> The home of the gods!
Lightyear/Artah
Old 10-21-2015, 09:02 PM
Planar Protector

Explain to me why something like this doesn't work.

All raid guilds that want dragons are to hang out before the north drop off and you just clear the drakes and guardians if they are up by pulling them up the to steps throughout window. When a mob is in window everyone can keep those 4 mobs dead without any ounce of trouble. When the mob pops, all the taggers rush to get the Fte. First guild to successfully get the mob to the Aary pad drops down and kills it. Everyone else stands back and watches. Your guy gets the snipe fte on a wipe and you drop down and engage.

No trains, no issues, everyone is safe to watch, and we all are working together while still competing.

This might not be the way, but there is one out there if we stop making rules, pointing fingers and dismissing out of hand and start theorizing. No one will troll you with harsh judgment. Everyone come up with ideas and among us one will likely be better than what we have now, even if not perfect... Also, observe the rules as you think.
Old 10-21-2015, 09:14 PM
Planar Protector

In SIM repops I'd say that the flurry drakes are the new draco for CT. He who stops to kill draco is sure to lose CT. However, it's not really possible on a repop to manage 2 flurry drakes while managing Aary, so I'd say that a separate repop agreement on those drakes is a good idea, however, is completely separate from the general situation I just suggested.

NToV drop off is easier to get to than West and that stair top would work exactly like VP pad would. Imagine that it is literally the same location and the situation plays out exactly the same. Only difference is the flurry drakes which are on a 2 day pop and the other 2 at drop off which are 72 min? (communally killed 15 times a window?)
Last edited by bktroost; 10-21-2015 at 09:40 PM..
Closed Thread