Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2021, 01:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I glanced at chortles feed for a few mins the other day

Dude was running a group in Guk callin shots and makin plays

No cam tho. If you want to become famous by streaming on twitch you gonna need to get a cam. I don’t make the rules I just say em
Yeah chortles knows how to push the buttons in the correct order and say words in the correct order. Good player. About the cam well, I guess not trying to be that kind of personality.

And yeah Scalem obvious pvp victim. Sorry dude life can be hard sometimes. You would have had a lot of problems in the olden days when someone having /consent to drag your corpse could also loot it.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 11-05-2021, 03:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chortles Snortles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
streaming is really just for my protection against in game malfeasance
i personally can’t stand hearing and seeing people play video games with the exception of followgrubby
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 11-05-2021, 05:32 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bro quit doxxing me
Old 11-05-2021, 08:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chortles Snortles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
streaming is really just for my protection against in game malfeasance
i personally can’t stand hearing and seeing people play video games with the exception of followgrubby
Smart idea.

Will you quit streaming if there was a new server with people actually wanting to kill you?
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 11-05-2021, 10:30 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It takes some guts to put yourself out there, opening yourself up to potential criticism…and not just over gameplay but your appearance or how you talk or even how your room looks

But one thing that EQ streamers have going for them is they won’t have to worry about too much criticism or trolling because no one will be watching. But I respect being willing to put yourself out there
the sad part is you actually believe yourself. Streamers and motivators all suck fat links. Sub that one
Old 11-05-2021, 10:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDFriend99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the sad part is you actually believe yourself. Streamers and motivators all suck fat links. Sub that one
Usually to be successful at streaming (as in able to make a comfortable living off it), you have to be very skilled at the game you are streaming, at least as a dude. As a chick you just have to be attractive, let’s be real

So the successful streamers do not “suck” at least not at the game. Sucking at life, for both successful or unsuccessful streamers, is more debatable. Although based on your post history as someone who is willing to frequently competitively camp high-ticket items on p99, I don’t think you are in any position to judge success at life

And I have no idea why hate towards “motivators”. Again there are professional and amateur motivators, the pro’s are almost always like gamers, already elite at their chosen area of “motivation” (often either a sport or financial success), and the amateurs are usually at least competent. I only think it would be “sad” to attempt to be a motivator if the person is terrible at what they are attempting to motivate
Old 11-05-2021, 10:56 PM
Banned

And before anyone says, there are obvious exceptions to the pre-requisite to being very skilled at the game to be a successful streamer. Asmongold is a pretty obvious exception, as he seems pretty terrible to mediocre at any game he attempts
Old 11-05-2021, 11:47 PM
Planar Protector

Pretty sure he was implying they suck girthy penises, not that they aren't skilled at whatever bullshit. Hope that helps.
Old 11-05-2021, 11:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pretty sure he was implying they suck girthy penises, not that they aren't skilled at whatever bullshit. Hope that helps.
Suck and sucks sick are usually synonymous, or was this literally a gay thing?
Old 11-05-2021, 11:56 PM
Banned

*dick not sick
Closed Thread