Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-26-2021, 11:56 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by mycoolrausch [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's super arbitrary to gatekeep mobs behind a 100 hour practice raceline that never existed in a 21 year old video game that ~6 people in the world are interested in doing. If the server staff wants that on an aging server with a playerbase that has most exausted the level-up content, then so be it, grats Vanq on the next 20 statues.
Wait first we were cheating now it's 100 hours of practice, pick an excuse loser. Also when riot disbands I can't wait to vote no on your app thread
Old 08-26-2021, 11:57 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyrant49333 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wait first we were cheating now it's 100 hours of practice, pick an excuse loser. Also when riot disbands I can't wait to vote no on your app thread
If the right 6 people moved from vanq to riot, vanq would be the dying guild. Are you one of them? If not you probably shouldn't talk.

Also i don't personally care about raiding 6 years into velious. If the server staff wants a one guild server this late in the game that's fine.
Old 08-26-2021, 12:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutsax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think you are missing the point, losing 20 races in a row is a statistical impossibility. Occom's razor determines that your cheating players/guild uses third party programs and no amount of work can beat an optimized script. You idiots are too stupid to loose a race once in a while to cover your tracks. It's ridicules that this has been permitted.
lmao
Old 08-26-2021, 12:24 PM
Planar Protector

Yeah, in this instance, the only thing occom's razor determines is that Riot sucks.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 08-26-2021, 12:27 PM
Orc

Man when I feel like shit and my ego is down I just come to this place and read your messages and suddenly i feel so good about myself realizing that worthless fuckers like you got so much time on their hand to write down countless of meaningless lines of prose that no one gives a shit about and that I am actually doing something more useful with my time

Thank you for being my emotional support.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh, I see the actual problem with statue. It isn't that Vanquish is cheating...

The only racer in Riot worth a damn got tired of carrying their shitty asses and defected.

Now they can't even beat a bard to statue using drone racers.

How terrible is that?
Old 08-26-2021, 12:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bache [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Man when I feel like shit and my ego is down I just come to this place and read your messages and suddenly i feel so good about myself realizing that worthless fuckers like you got so much time on their hand to write down countless of meaningless lines of prose that no one gives a shit about and that I am actually doing something more useful with my time

Thank you for being my emotional support.
I'm glad somebody took time out of their day to come here to make fun of players on an elf sim.

Oh, well, when you cannot contribute positively to the post, just bash the opposition.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 08-26-2021, 01:00 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Today marked our 20th Statue kill in a row. I wonder what cheats we did to do that? Any idea?
#baglimitkael

Add bag limits to Kael. The one guild monopoly on raid content is the true death of what is fun on this server. Bag limits are more than just charity pixels, they give competition a chance to practice and get better. The one guild monopoly on raid content has historically required server admin intervention and hopefully it doesn't take until 50+ before that happens.
Old 08-26-2021, 01:52 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naethyn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
#baglimitkael

Add bag limits to Kael. The one guild monopoly on raid content is the true death of what is fun on this server. Bag limits are more than just charity pixels, they give competition a chance to practice and get better. The one guild monopoly on raid content has historically required server admin intervention and hopefully it doesn't take until 50+ before that happens.
Naethyn you fucking suck at this game and should move to TAKP with the other carebears.
Old 08-26-2021, 02:17 PM
Kobold

I just thought of a way to make racing more involved and competitive. When a yellowtext mob is engaged it ques its hate list for 500ms and then picks a name on that list at random to send out yellowtext on. There's still a reason to run a strong race to keep the pace high, but everyone on pace has a chance to get yellowtext, and the more racers you bring the higher your odds, analogous to zerging a mob during a fight which EQ has always rewarded.

The pixel distribution would look more like a race prize distribution (1st place winners still get the most, but 2nd, 3rd place etc still get a prize just like they do do in most races) vs what it looks like now, ie 20 statue pixels to one guild and 0 to everybody else.

Imagine hoppin race lines all over Norrath, from the frosty halls of Kael to the very peaks of Veeshan. Might be cool. What do you guys think?
Old 08-26-2021, 02:48 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naethyn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
#baglimitkael

I would prefer #stopthecheats
Closed Thread